HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DO I BEAT CHALLENGE 10?!

DN91

I did this on both the PS3 and Vita versions, as well as the PS2: Grab the dog, throw it at other enemies or outside the platform. When the satyrs appear, focus on one. If there's another dog nearby, grab it. You get some momentary invincibility frames with every grab, so abuse it. try to keep your combos simple, at most Circle-Circle-Triangle (the basic trifecta) to cause some area damage. If you get overwhelmed, parry. Make sure to have awareness of your surroundings, avoid the edges at all cost. It takes a while, but it's a test of patience.

As a side note, there may come a chance when you see that the platform is near the end (at the top), just try to jump and see if you reach it. It works.

• Like 2

If i remember this challenge right, it's the one where you are on a platform that rises by killing enemies and you have to get high enough to jump to another platform above you. 

This is what i spammed until i got it.  Double Jump +  :l1::cross: until you get high enough to jump to the "finish" line. Only took me a few tries. Just stick with it until you get it, this challenge is the hardest part of the platinum. Good Luck!

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If i remember this challenge right, it's the one where you are on a platform that rises by killing enemies and you have to get high enough to jump to another platform above you. 

This is what i spammed until i got it.  Double Jump +  :l1::cross: until you get high enough to jump to the "finish" line. Only took me a few tries. Just stick with it until you get it, this challenge is the hardest part of the platinum. Good Luck!

That was the same technique I used in both the Vita and PS3 versions of the game, which I both platted. It was tough as fuck, especially with the satyrs. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No one said anything about parrying by this point? L1 in the right moment, then square, Kratos swipes his blades that cover the majority of the arena and almost always that means 3-4 kills. L1+O didn't felt as good, due to end lag resulting in death if satyrs blocked/dodged the shockwave.

On 7/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, starcrunch061 said:

You have to beat it. What are you looking for here? Watch a video. Read advice. It’s not like this hasn’t been talked about 100 times over, over the past decade.

I hate these stupid threads.

You guys don't understand him!

He just is playing the rage spartan guy who tells you "go doit for sparta"! Is this the only wat to get the encourage to doit. Just like Kratos would ?

@DeNada91 this is just one of those eventes/challenges/trophys you just need to practice and practice until you eventually doit. Keep trying

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a lot of luck involved, as I did the same strategy several times with various results.

I didn't care for the dogs, I was just concerned about the Satyrs picking up Kratos and throwing him off the platform. It's basically retrying over and over until you finally get it. It's frustrating, I know, I did this challenge twice on the PS3 and on PS Vita.

• Like 3

On 22/09/2020 at 5:49 PM, Spaz said:

*snip*

Satyrs are just annoying to begin with in that challenge, especially when you are caught with their weapons and throw you off the platform. It's basically pure trial and error until you finally completed Challenge 10. The Cerberus Seeds (dogs) can be somewhat a bother if you don't kill them, because they can distract you much, giving Satyrs some room to fuck with you in that challenge.

Edited by BadRep24

• 1 month later...

This challenge was hard as hell and pretty bs at times. What I did was pretty much spam jump, L1 then X to knock the satyrs into the air and hopefully knock them off the platform. It's not really a testament to your skill level; rather, you'd just have to pray and hope that things pretty much go your way and that you don't get knocked off. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...