HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DO I BEAT CHALLENGE 10?!

DN91

If I remember this correctly, grabbing a dog and throwing it against a satyre was a good idea. Again, I might be wrong, but I think that the whole "grab and throw" sequence gives you some invulnerabily frames which work just fine, or at least prevents you from getting hit. Plus, I think you can make satyres fall off the platform this way. Tedious as FAQ, because it takes forever, but worth giving it a try, since dogs will respawn forever.

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

You have to beat it. What are you looking for here? Watch a video. Read advice. It’s not like this hasn’t been talked about 100 times over, over the past decade.

I hate these stupid threads.

Yeah gets me so frustrated too when gamers ask for advice, should be banned on the net. PSN account of those needs to be deleted or at least investigatred deeply...

• Like 3

You guys are ruthless ?

I come to offer actual advice: my method was to jump in the air and then slam down with L1 + O (I believe that was the button combo for the slam). It'll knock the satyrs off of the platform. Even if it doesn't do that, I believe that it will knock them on their half-goat/half-human butts for a second or two. It's definitely a frustrating challenge but it partially comes down to luck. There's no real point in actively trying to fight them because they'll just respawn. Just try to resist and don't jump off too early when you see the exit! I made that mistake once and fell to my death. :/

Good luck! This is the hardest challenge in the God of War franchise. It comes down to trial and error but you can do it :)

• Like 4

This challenge boils down to luck and being fast. The latter plays a role here. Continuous pressing of L1 + X is the most viable option for this challenge, but you have to target the satyrs with the L1 + X quick, plain and simple. It's hard, at first, but once you are lucky, then you completed it.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:37 AM, AK-1138 said:

I'd like to extend a pardon on behalf of some of my... less diplomatic colleagues, and offer some of the sympathy and solidarity you so fervently require in this, your hour of need.

source.gif

Feel better? Now, go out there and show that trophy who's boss. Spartan Rage may help Kratos, but few others. Look into any and all information at hand, because only very rarely does one solution fit every player. You can do it. I believe in you, Random Internet Person.

(Hey, at least this is 0.000001% more helpful than most of the replies you've gotten so far! ...Right?)

Hahaha you're goddamn right

On 4/7/2020 at 0:07 AM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

If I remember this correctly, grabbing a dog and throwing it against a satyre was a good idea. Again, I might be wrong, but I think that the whole "grab and throw" sequence gives you some invulnerabily frames which work just fine, or at least prevents you from getting hit. Plus, I think you can make satyres fall off the platform this way. Tedious as FAQ, because it takes forever, but worth giving it a try, since dogs will respawn forever.

How do I grab a dog? 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:12 AM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

By patience and channeling your inner Spartan Rage

I'm not so patient lol. 

On 4/7/2020 at 2:23 AM, BadRep24 said:

This challenge boils down to luck and being fast. The latter plays a role here. Continuous pressing of L1 + X is the most viable option for this challenge, but you have to target the satyrs with the L1 + X quick, plain and simple. It's hard, at first, but once you are lucky, then you completed it.

Huh, I guess I'll have to be really lucky: I seriously tried this method and it didn't work. Sometimes I was almost at the end but then a stupid satyr threw me off the platform

On 4/7/2020 at 1:48 AM, ResoluteRock said:

You guys are ruthless 1f602.png

I come to offer actual advice: my method was to jump in the air and then slam down with L1 + O (I believe that was the button combo for the slam). It'll knock the satyrs off of the platform. Even if it doesn't do that, I believe that it will knock them on their half-goat/half-human butts for a second or two. It's definitely a frustrating challenge but it partially comes down to luck. There's no real point in actively trying to fight them because they'll just respawn. Just try to resist and don't jump off too early when you see the exit! I made that mistake once and fell to my death. :/

Good luck! This is the hardest challenge in the God of War franchise. It comes down to trial and error but you can do it :)

That was my 1st strategy and it didn't work lmao. Mainly because those satyrs don't fall off the platform with this combo. Thx! 

Edited by DeNada91