First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

It was suppose to be skate 2 my favorite game on ps3! But due to an online trophy glitch where you have to delete the dlc to pop 1 online trophy. I ended up getting burnout paradise plat as my 1st. I really wish it would have been skate 2 tho -_-

First platinum was Skate 3 :yay:1Lcdb60f.png

Awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Platinum on 30th March 2011

1L3abb56.png

Platinum

Never expect to plat this game cause that moment i has no money to buy new game so i went on to try the crushing mode difficulty and the rest is history... :lol: that is how i started to collect trophy but i must enjoy the game first... :lol:

• Like 1

Call of Duty:World at War.

Very unoriginal trophy name and image, but a VERY rewarding platinum

When that last trophy popped (for shooting Amsell with a pistol) and then the subsequent platinum I was extremely proud. Also not a lot of people seem to have this so that's good

This was also my 1st platinum. The campaign's veteran difficulty was crazy hard and I remember just struggling to get from checkpoint to checkpoint without dying. It was a good feeling getting through it especially since it was like 5 years ago and trophy guides weren't as common so you had to figure more stuff out yourself.

Literally 2 days after that I got my Mirror's Edge platinum which is still my proudest and rarest platinum.

• Like 2

Uncharted  was my first platinum and back then i did not know about difficulty trophies stacking so i beat it on easy first, then normal, then hard and finally crushing    :D

2u91v1f.jpg  

So i had the luxury of playing trough this awesome pierce of work 4 times, before obtaining my very first platinum ! how's that for a change!

I, too, played the game 4 times from easy to crushing, before earning the platinum. This was also my first platinum back in 2008. This game was my very first PS3 game, as it came in a bundle with a 160GB PS3, and my only PS3 game at the time other than PAIN, which also came with the bundle in a voucher code.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_
  • Like 1