First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

My first game I played on the PS2 was Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.

So of course my first platinum is none other than the Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy re-release/collection on PS3. To me that felt like remembering the past while moving on from the ol' PS2 and onto trophy-enabled PlayStation systems.

Saints Row: The Third for me.  :D

Uncharted  was my first platinum and back then i did not know about difficulty trophies stacking so i beat it on easy first, then normal, then hard and finally crushing    :D
2u91v1f.jpg  

So i had the luxury of playing trough this awesome pierce of work 4 times, before obtaining my very first platinum ! how's that for a change!

I feel so much better now that I know I'm not the only one who did this.

re.jpg

Don't remember too much of how I felt, since I got this 66 platinums ago and 6-7 years ago, but I do remember some of the experiences I had and which friends helped me out. Was a fun plat at the time.

TEKKEN 6

1Lea276f.png

I remember playing this game the whole day. Rather proud of it, my first Platinum trophy was from a game in my favourite franchise and, coincidentally, since TEKKEN has also been the first game I've bought all those years ago for PS1, it's a nice way to pay tribute to it.

Edited by Vergilex

• 2 years later...

Sorry for posting here since this thread is old but I didn't want to create a new topic on the same thing >.<. 

My very first plat was terminator salvation I didn't care to much about trophies back then but after I got the plat I was hooked. My first plat on this account was soul caliber 5