First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

:platinum:#1-Lego Batman 2 (PS3)

1L60ddf2.png

:platinum:Complete Hero 
Collected all of the Trophies

You figure out of all the plats that could have been my first. A DC game had to be the one. Well at least it's Batman so it's not a total loss. Still 1 plat ahead in Marvel games then DC games. 8 plats for Marvel and 7 plats for DC. Have a Great day! :)

• Like 2

1L564872.png

Virtua Tennis 4 on Vita was my first ever Platinum. It was a very enjoyable one too and a fantastic game. The majority of the trophies came naturally so I figured I may as well get the rest of them. And that's how my love of trophy hunting started.

I would definitely like to go back and do the PS3 version at some point as long as the online servers isn't dead.

Ultimate Hero from Final Fantasy XIII. My cousin lent me the game in a September holiday and I rushed to return it in time to Christmas when I had a end of the year recess in my job.  It's still on my top-5 longest platinums, I played it for months alternating with Battlefield 3 and I had several sessions off maybe 20 minutes, besides the fact It was my first proper RPG in about 8 years. I think it took me 130h or something like that. 

On 2013-9-12 at 7:04 AM, FluffyAssassin64 said:

I (finally) just got my first platinum trophy; for Okami HD!

Even though I had a few 'equivalent' platinums on 360, this was a very special moment for me... seeing that 100% and seeing the platinum pop on the screen... priceless!

So many good memories from Okami as well; the art style, music, bosses and characters were all incredible. 59 hours to complete; even though it wasn't that difficult overall, some of the trophies (like the Devil's Gate one) took quite a while, haha.

Anyway, my point is that I have some incredible memories from earning my first platinum.

Can you remember your first platinum? What game was it for and how did it make you feel? I hope it made you feel as good as it made me feel :D

Happy platinium ?

My first was Resident Evil 5 really good times!

Resonance of Fate

Even though I got missing timestamps on my first 20 or so plats, I definitely remember this game as my first plat. A different style of jrpg that was fun and fresh, though the coliseum battles were a bit of a buzzkill lol. Wish there was a sequel.

:platinum:#1 Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

iNHl5iv.png

Ahh. The days when my trophy collection was only slightly more embarrassing than it is now. I can't remember why I made this my first platinum, probably to ease myself into it. Looking at my profile I'm still easing myself into it :lol: