First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010.

In fact my first three Plats were WWE games. Smackdown vs. RAW 2010, Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 and WWE '12, and they were all nearly 3 years apart. Getting WWE '12 made me want to break that habit and really try at getting more diverse Platinums. 

Mine was GTA San Andreas. That’s my absolute favourite game of all time so as soon as I heard it was released on PS4 I had to grab it. I wasn’t initially aiming for the platinum, I ended up getting most of the trophies just playing. While I did enjoy getting the platinum, I do think the trophy list for that game is a bit rubbish compared to Vice City or 3. There’s so many cool things to do in that game that has no trophies tied to it, instead you need to fail a mission or get busted 50 times ? Still very glad that my first plat is for a game I love though ❤️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7.2.2020 at 9:22 PM, Viper said:

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2010.

In fact my first three Plats were WWE games. Smackdown vs. RAW 2010, Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 and WWE '12, and they were all nearly 3 years apart. Getting WWE '12 made me want to break that habit and really try at getting more diverse Platinums. 

Haha, that's basically exactly the same as me.

• Like 1

For me it was Horizon: Zero Dawn

It was the first game I came close to the plat by just normal playing and sucking up the world and every bit of lore I could find. So I went and did the last bit missing.

That sort of changed my way of looking at games. I bought a LOT of shit and just got bored with most of it or just went on to the next one at a release and never came back to anything.

At that point I had an average completion of around 12%. Since then (also due to changes in life) I look more carefully at a purchase, mostly buy at sales or if I really look forward to something.

By now, I am at 67 Plat and a completion of 26,71%.

For me my first platinum was for Beyond: Two Souls the ps3 version of the game. Wasn't going to bother with getting it to begin with but after getting a few of the remaining achievements for the game I thought I'd give it a go & managed to do it. When it came to the ps4 I thought it was only fair I get it again on that console too

13 minutes ago, ev0lvedistoxic said:

With this whole quarantine thing, I’m starting to get into trophy hunting to pass time. I’m really enjoying it. I’m hoping God of War 2018 will be my first platinum.

DONT DO IT!!!! Trophy hunting will ruin your life lol. Its an amazing way to pass the time and if god of war is your first plat what i way to start. I must warn you it all seems swimmingly until that damn last valkarie queen. Took me many times giving up but eventually beat her.

My first plat was sleeping dogs. The trophy list was really good and easy and after that i was hooked

Stay safe everyone

• Like 1