Wow, this is a real game?!

SadisticSymphony

1 hour ago, SecondGenesis said:

Saw this on Youtube some time ago, and thought it was a joke, sad to see it's not.

Anyone actually going to get it?

This comment made me check trailer for this game on youtube and I just laughed out loud because of "Son of God is back and he's cross" pun.

Also "The game was banned in Malaysia and Singapore due to religious content." lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

This game is so offensive for both cultures and fighting games alike. It looks awful and feels wrong.

....totally purchasing this thing. Time to do crossups with Jesus.

Oh my God, it only gets worse. I’m not like strictly religious but stuff like that I find very offensive. Putting prophets in fighting games... like really?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Oh my God, it only gets worse. I’m not like strictly religious but stuff like that I find very offensive. Putting prophets in fighting games... like really?

On a more serious note...yes I do not know why this game was created and more important how did Sony even put it on its store in this day and age xD First that streamer girl game now this?

Also removed the crossup "joke" for obvious reasons.

Edited by Copanele

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

The final boss is such bs too I saw his move set and it's cringe how op he is

He's some negative energy stuff from what I saw.

But damn this game's gameplay looks BAD! Reminds me of Life of Black Tiger. Expecting the plat to be a Holy Ultra Rare because it's unplayable lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

A certain religion has been excluded. I guess they only wanted to be edgy and not actually be murdered by some fundamentalist. What a cop out.

Also: HE'S A MAN NOT A GOD COME ON COMRADES!

Mfw they're saving Muhammad for DLC ?

Edited by twothumbedfist
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

A certain religion has been excluded. I guess they only wanted to be edgy and not actually be murdered by some fundamentalist. What a cop out.

Also: HE'S A MAN NOT A GOD COME ON COMRADES!

I assume you mean Islam. It only makes sense they would exclude that since so many people hate muslims and that would only make it worse, it is a touchy subject. Either way I find it disrespectful to put prophets in a game like this, I wouldn’t mind if it was educational like they do a lot with Greek Gods. But this is just looking for trouble.

11 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

The sooner we get a Dynasty Warriors fighting game, the better! 

Wait, this game has Santa Claus in it? Shut up and take my money

Isn't Dynasty Warriors series originally a fighting game? That's why the number in the western titles are always one more compared to the Japanese titles ?

TBH I've never played a fighting game that has... Mazu and Buddha before, and now here it is ?

2 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

Isn't Dynasty Warriors series originally a fighting game? That's why the number in the western titles are always one more compared to the Japanese titles 1f602.png

TBH I've never played a fighting game that has... Mazu and Buddha before, and now here it is 1f602.png

Well I'll be damned, I had noooo idea. I often wondered about the numbering, but never to the point of looking into it. Don't I feel embarrassed now!