Physical PS4 Games

NOWITSREYNTIME17

I've got just around 35 PS4 games on disc. Small amount in comparison to 200+ games bought digital. PS+ not included :D

I have 0 PSV games "on disc" but only a few bought digital maybe 10 or so. Several games are cross buy PS4 and Vita then i count them on the ps4 :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

10 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

big oof, you need to get your physical collection up lol

No for three reasons: if it's cheaper i'll get it digital. Some games don't have a disc release like Artifex Mundi's games or those POWGI games. And then it's easier to switch between games installed on my ps4. I don't want to stand up and change discs everytime i wanna play something different :P:)

Just realised several hours later: 4th reason is i don't have enough space/ bookshelfs to keep many games on disc. I do have maybe additional 50 ps3 games and my room is already full...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

oh my god the fact that your collection isn't in alphabetical order is pissing me off ahhahahahah lol.

I only collect Final Fantasy limited editions. Spent a lot of money on them but only digital for the other ps4 games. It happened that someone will gift to me a disc from time to time and I owned witcher III, bloodborne, the order but eventually I sell them after the plat.

6 minutes ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

oh my god the fact that your collection isn't in alphabetical order is pissing me off ahhahahahah lol.

Lol the majority of them are (starting from the bottom left game and then going up). Some of them were ordered in personal choice (for example, L - Lego Harry Potter rather than H - Harry Potter, and S - Spider-Man rather than M - Marvel Spider-Man).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Only 66 cases for me. Most of my PS4 games these days are digital because it’s so much cheaper even though I prefer physical since you actually own the game.

I have bought heaaappps of games from EB for $10 or less (Sword Art Online and No Man's Sky for $1 each!). They once screwed up and listed a number of PS4 games for 4 for $30 when it was meant to be PS3 and XB360 games. About 20 mins after I purchased 4 games, that deal was gone ha.

Being FilmFanatic, I wonder how many movies you own... 

35 minutes ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

I only collect Final Fantasy limited editions. Spent a lot of money on them but only digital for the other ps4 games. It happened that someone will gift to me a disc from time to time and I owned witcher III, bloodborne, the order but eventually I sell them after the plat.

I always put them in order due to their color and size. Steelbooks and collections are together just as games with a white side. And then it goes from light to dark :)

Oh btw. I have 54 PS4 games and almost double of that as PS3 games (and 4 Vita games ?).

10 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

Being FilmFanatic, I wonder how many movies you own... 

Let me just add Breaking Bad to the website I use to keep track of my collection. Currently I have 940 titles listed though there are a few titles that aren’t listed on the site I use as it’s a US site and it doesn’t have some titles that only came out in NZ.

• Like 2

I have somewhere around 100 physical games. I Don't own a lot of digital games that aren't from Ps+ and I have gone out of my way a few times to buy games that I have from plus or that I got digitally physically because I just really like having the physical games. I also have like an addiction to steelbooks, I have bought games I had no intention of buying, had never heard of, and already owned because I stumbled across a steelbook. As for vita I own 12 physical games and at this point I'm kinda buying any physical vita game I can find with its original box and artwork.

182 physical games for PS4. I had to switch the bookshelves I keep them and all my PS1, 2, 3, PSP, and Vita games because it had more room. I'm going to need a bigger bookshelf soon just for my PS4 games. Heaven knows what'll happen when I start getting PS5 games.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I want to know how many people collect physical PS4 games because I love it a bunch. I'm at 70+ games and still see so many more that I would want. Tell me how many you have if you do collect, a bonus if you also collect vita games

I got to over a thousand from commadore onwards and then realised I didn’t have the space, interest, and was wasting a massive amount of money. Now I just buy physical then trade back, which means I very rarely spend more than £10 on any game and don’t have a growing “collection”...I really have to try to get rid of some of my old games and consoles.

I think I currently have around 5 physical PS4 games, but I’ll get rid of them when finished.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Yep if a game has a physical version I will always buy that over a digital version.

i have bought and collected video games in physical form since the 8bit Master System so won’t change now haha.

its the same with movies, I prefer owning DVD’s/Blu-Rays than just watching everything on Netflix.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, arzis100193 said:

Only have 57 physical PS4 games with two more coming soon. Aim to start getting my PS4 collection up once I finish with my PS3 one [Only at 148 on those].

Very nice

4 hours ago, Kittykat-san said:

I have somewhere around 100 physical games. I Don't own a lot of digital games that aren't from Ps+ and I have gone out of my way a few times to buy games that I have from plus or that I got digitally physically because I just really like having the physical games. I also have like an addiction to steelbooks, I have bought games I had no intention of buying, had never heard of, and already owned because I stumbled across a steelbook. As for vita I own 12 physical games and at this point I'm kinda buying any physical vita game I can find with its original box and artwork.

Awesome, I'm a big advisor of physical collection when I can

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

PS4 regular

hQ0V9Ks.jpg

PS4 Steelbooks

kkSTee6.jpg

PS4 Collector Editions

3CqfrcM.jpg

glNpjah.jpg

9xHCr7d.jpg

PSVita regular

n8PTbZ0.jpg

PSVita Collector Editions

JtyOVX6.jpg

You have a super good special edition collection, I'm a bit jealous. I own BOTW, Xenoblade 2, Danganronpa V3, Persona 5 Royal and more, all special editions 

13 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

No for three reasons: if it's cheaper i'll get it digital. Some games don't have a disc release like Artifex Mundi's games or those POWGI games. And then it's easier to switch between games installed on my ps4. I don't want to stand up and change discs everytime i wanna play something different :P:)

Just realised several hours later: 4th reason is i don't have enough space/ bookshelfs to keep many games on disc. I do have maybe additional 50 ps3 games and my room is already full...

There are a bunch of positives for Physical over digital and this was for collectors to rejoice in their collections 

1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Very nice

Awesome, I'm a big advisor of physical collection when I can

You have a super good special edition collection, I'm a bit jealous. I own BOTW, Xenoblade 2, Danganronpa V3, Persona 5 Royal and more, all special editions 

There are a bunch of positives for Physical over digital and this was for collectors to rejoice in their collections 

I have more, but not related to ps4 or vita.

The BoTW LE is pretty nice though

• Like 1