Burger Time thoughts.

Wow! Burger Time! ?⏰

As 1 of the 9 people indexed by PSNP who has bothered to get 100% in the PS3 remake Burger Time World Tour, the recent addition of this game really jumped out at me. So the barrier for 100% in this version is getting 60,000 points. I've only really played the NES version of the original and that was a long time ago so I didn't remember the scoring structure. I watched the first video I found on YouTube and guy breaks 60K near the end of level 6. He's also running a cheat that allows him to clip through enemies without dying. I've only done a couple of the Arcade Archive titles but I don't remember there being any cheats to enable or save states either. My point is this might actually be pretty tough to 100%, at the very least, non-trivial. I remember the game being frustrating because it was tricky to get on and off ladders. I remember that being my initial impression of the PS3 remake, "Hey these ladders don't suck!"

That video I mentioned, in case you were curious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 10:15 PM, Metal Slime King said:

Well if that's the case then I guess I gave myself a harder time than necessary completing Bubble Bobble and Double Dragon. Oh well. :awesome:

Anyways, more Burger Time hype! 1f354.png23f0.png

Guess it was only the Intellivision that bothered doing tv commercials for early video games.

No...video games in the 80s were exclusive properties. 

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Calling @BlindMango to fix our mucus problem. 

Well @djb5f, now we wait for Mango to bring the facial tissues and save us. 

On 8/20/2020 at 10:20 AM, djb5f said:

Why is this game in a forum called “Buger” Time on this site?  @Admins?

@DaivRules @Beyondthegrave07 @Stevieboy

Ah yeah, the name of the game actually came in misspelled as "Buger" by the developer, and funny enough it's still spelled that way on PSN. That's just Sony's quality control yet again at full capacity. I corrected the spelling on the main site, but @Sly Ripper is the only one who can change forum game titles :P 

Edited by BlindMango