Monster Hunt 2020 - Concluded

1 hour ago, Herr Hieb said:

I need to talk to the VHA to see what people are working on. I think I'm going to claim these two for my games but need to complete the trophies before I can finalize it. 

Want to play the last Borderlands 3 DLC which has the topic psycho,  but no worries. Need to see if there is anything Else in it to claim a bounty :)

Finally finished digimon world next order today but i worked on it in August so we cant use it. Will play Nexomon next with a lot of Monsters, but since its new i'm not Sure what we can use it for and since there is no guide i'm not Sure if i'm able to plat it fast :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

Want to play the last Borderlands 3 DLC which has the topic psycho,  but no worries. Need to see if there is anything Else in it to claim a bounty :)

Finally finished digimon world next order today but i worked on it in August so we cant use it. Will play Nexomon next with a lot of Monsters, but since its new i'm not Sure what we can use it for and since there is no guide i'm not Sure if i'm able to plat it fast :P

My game has a several things in it, very easy for me to change so let me know if you have trouble finding something else in Borderlands 3.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WDB_Chaotic said:

@Herr Hieb Hi can I sign up and join the Claymores?, and if possible can you @ the members so I can see what has already been completed. Thanks 

Oh I got you signed up. Your team has already claimed bounties on Gods, Robots, and hybrid animals. Your team is @Kittykat-san @Ampplaca and @Warpedsavior. Based on past posts I think Ampplaca is working on hybrid human and either zombie or cryptid. Kittykat-san just finished something so who knows what's next, and warpedsavior hasn't checked in for a while.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, IzTriicky__ said:

Wow, just like my teammate I also completed a bounty for The Black Cat Detectives!

The Order 1886- Platinum trophy for Hybrid Humans(You have to kill werewolves for a trophy)

Im glad somebody played this game as it was fantastic and fit this event perfectly. Too bad I already have it on my profile. -_-

• Like 1

@Herr Hieb Are you going to create a spreadsheet to keep track of bounties or is each person/team responsible for keeping track of their own?

I'm hopefully going to beat Iconoclasts (Robot/Android) this weekend, but the Challenge Mode trophy is going to be tough. I hate one-hit deaths. There are some bosses in this game that have absolutely shredded me so far.

3 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Platinum's not quite there yet though. I've done everything else, but for whatever reason you need to leave the game on for 50 hours. What a strange idea for a trophy, but at least I can leave it on while I work on other stuff.

Yeah the 50 hour trophy were pretty pointless, i still thinking about buying the second game in the future but i will wait for a better price here