Monster Hunt 2020 - Concluded

2 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Love the haiku's  where do I put in my order for one for my turn ins?  1f600.png

Looks great you put a lot of effort into this and I hope it is ok when I say We all, Participants, appreciate it the work and effort of you and the alliance.

Just curious about the background color since you mentioned it, and I don't speak for my team here, is it possible to get the green color of the van from the show for ours? Personally I think it would tie it in to our team.  Just a thought, thanks.

Keep up the great work all.

Not a bad idea. I was planning to do them all the same color but it's not hard to make that adjustment at all. Did you mean the teal color or the lime green from the van? I went for teal first. 

Spoiler

bounty-sheet-mystery-inc.png

Edited by Herr Hieb
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Herr Hieb said:

Not a bad idea. I was planning to do them all the same color but it's not hard to make that adjustment at all. Did you mean the teal color or the lime green from the van? I went for teal first. 

Hide contents

bounty-sheet-mystery-inc.png

The teal looks awesome.  I personally love it and gives a little more individualism to our teams score card.  Thanks.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Another down. Clan Belmont claims another bounty.

1L047aca.png

Blasphemous

Biblical Creatures - Gods

I killed God! Or, at least Jesus? Depending on your religion, they may be one in the same, but I think the "Last Son of the Miracle" qualifies as at least some kind of deity. You should've seen him too, dude had five arms. Anyway this game rules, I highly recommend anyone who thinks it looks neat absolutely check it out. It has really satisfying gameplay, and while it might look a lot like Catholic Dark Souls, it isn't anywhere near as hard once you get the hang of it. Had a lot of fun with this one, I've been playing too many crappy games recently.

I loved the game, was a little scared about the speedrun trophy but it wasnt so bad in the end.

Seems we have a similar taste for games :P

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

One more for Mystery Inc

Beasts - Aquatic

Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard - Crabs

This might be one of the worst games I’ve ever played. A shitty Pikmin rip off using a terrible a horrible franchise that is tedious, and broken. There’s only like one type of puzzle done like 50 times and the answe is always the same. Also sometimes your pikmin just fall through the world or get stuck in invisible geography and just die. I wouldn’t wish this game on anyone.

And just to say this upfront. This is NOT my ez game use. Game took me about 10-12 hours and according to the guide on the other site it’s rated a 2/10 even though I’d call it close to a 3 or 4 for how much you have to fight against the bugs.

Thanks for the review. I thought about that one because I figured it could be used on a lot of different bounties and it's on PSNow. I'll skip it. Lmao

• Like 2

OK. I got all score cards updated as of today. The teams that weren't full had bounties randomly checked off until there was an average of five monsters per person. You have one week to let me know if the random selections screwed up something you were working on. If you do, I'll switch to another random selection so that doesn't conflict. After a week, I feel like I've given enough notice, but exceptions can be considered, 

Also claiming a bounty for Van Helsing Alliance. I finished Halloween Forever which has a boss called Red Devil. I am using it for the Infernal bounty. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Herr Hieb
  • Like 3

Third bounty for VHA. Kingdom of Amalur: Re Reckoning

i will go with elementals. The game has boggarts which are some kind of nature elements. They shining in the middle and are surrounded by wood which looks like a small wood man. After killing die shining in the middle dissapear and the wood fell to the ground.

also there are some earth golems in the dlc which can also perfectly into elements.

• Like 4