How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

2 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Having just earned the trophy for qualifying 500 rounds, I have amassed a grand total of 2 wins... I hate you hex-a-gone.

I was in the same position, only had two wins and was level 33+, always choked on the finals. But today I won 6 finals, just keep at it, in no time you will be winning finals. Although I have only won hex-a-gone once, fall mountain is my speciality 

Edited by jorgecarpio91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

I was in the same position, only had two wins and was level 33+, always choked on the finals. But today I won 6 finals, just keep at it, in no time you will be winning finals. Although I have only won hex-a-gone once, fall mountain is my speciality 

Good to know I might not be forever hopeless at this game. I always seem to choke in Fall mountain - once I get to the crown, someone always grabs it before me. Hex-a-gone is just frustrating, you never know how the game is going to go until you see what other players are doing. 

• Like 3

I’m on 3 so far and I’m Level 15. One win on Hex-a-Gone and 2 on Fall Mountain.

I’ve had a pretty good track record at winning in the final round. I won Hex-a-Gone the first time I played and have won Fall Mountain 2 of the 3 times I’ve made it there.

The problem is getting to that 5th round...

54 minutes ago, Zygo89pl said:

+/- 100 wins, and still no legendary pattern. It's worth adding that I started playing on August 14, so maybe I missed such items in the store.
Only one trophy left for platinum, aaa. Come on legendary, come on. 

My legendary pattern only showed up yesterday for the first time. I do know if it helps, but I bought up everything in the shop each day, assuming by buying something it would remove it from the rotation pool and increase the likelihood of a legendary pattern.

Up to 127 wins.

9 minutes ago, theaface said:

My legendary pattern only showed up yesterday for the first time. I do know if it helps, but I bought up everything in the shop each day, assuming by buying something it would remove it from the rotation pool and increase the likelihood of a legendary pattern.

Up to 127 wins.

Ever since I started playing (Aug 14) I have ALWAYS bought everything from the store. Unfortunately - 5 minutes ago a new delivery has arrived and still no legendary pattern, haha. 

I thought i had 6 wins but yesterday got the trophy for 7 wins. So my guess of wins are

Hex a gone - 3

Jump showdown - 2

Fall mountain - 2

Royal fumble - 0

2 times in as many days i got caught on royal fumble with 0.00 seconds left. Anyone wanna start a petition to get this round gone lol. 

Royal fumble, fall ball and hoarders can do one for me

Edited by dannyswfc9

11 hours ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

I was in the same position, only had two wins and was level 33+, always choked on the finals. But today I won 6 finals, just keep at it, in no time you will be winning finals...

How though? What magic happened? I'm level god knows what with glorious 3 wins. I tried playing casually, I tried tryharding with bunches of tips and tactics from YouTube. Nothing really helps much especially in finals. Slow jumping in Hex a Gone is 10 times harder to perform than it looks on YT. Mountain leaves little to no chance with its spinners,  balls and people who spawned in front of you in the beginning and stayed there for the whole match.

Ciao a tutti. Purtroppo ho solo 1 vittoria (a fumble reale) su oltre 60 finali, sono sfortunato. Livello 35. Come ti odio ?

Hi everyone. Unfortunately I only have 1 win (real fumble) out of over 60 finals, I'm out of luck. Level 35. How I hate you?