How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Doesn’t it get a bit boring/repetitive to do the same thing over and over?  I assume you’d have Platinum at this point?  Leave some wins for others lol...

Still waiting for a legendary pattern in my shop. Still having fun playing at the moment. Surely there are lots of players similarly doing the same thing over and over, just with fewer wins? I mean, you could make the same argument for just about any online multiplayer game.

Edited by theaface

51 minutes ago, theaface said:

Still waiting for a legendary pattern in my shop. Still having fun playing at the moment. Surely there are lots of players similarly doing the same thing over and over, just with fewer wins? I mean, you could make the same argument for just about any online multiplayer game.

I'm the same, got the platinum but I'm still having fun playing, probably have over 100 wins now.  Probably makes me a sweaty try hard in some peoples eyes, but I'm having a blast, it's such a fun game so why should I stop?

• Like 3

Finally just won my first, lol, I thought I’m hopeless but have made finals a lot, won on heaxagone was only two of us left (from 12) and then I fell, thought lost it again as I fell toward the slime then the win screen came up as mine, thought I’d buggered it up again, so happy, the other fallguy must have hit the slime first. ? 

I can make the final regularly but can't win outside of Fall Mountain

My account is British but I'm living in Korea, so do I get put on an Asian server? Because the players I'm facing are amazing in the finals of hex-a-gone. E-sport games and pc cafes are huge here and my students at school keep showing me videos of their favorite Korean streamers and they can rack up wins so easily!

2 hours ago, DysectorZA said:

How do you know it's your 100th win? Is there a stats counter I am not aware of? Or have you saved 100 crowns?

Just kept track on my notes app on my phone. I may have forgotten to count one or two, but it’s about right.

1 hour ago, Miss_Valkyria said:

I'm quitting at 42 wins. Playing solo is so hard to get infallible. It's just not worth the frustration. I know that i got sabotaged in a final earlier by a team which i guess is the last straw. On to something new.. ?

There ya go. You tried though. Your doing the right thing by moving on. While some will forever play this game for that specific trophy >_>  I tried getting the infallible trophy and I swear I had 5 straight wins but maybe I screwed up on the exploit so I decided "fuck it I'm gonna play for fun" but I feel for e this game will get stale after awhile.

Got around 60 wins now. Highest win streak was 7. The game is hecka fun when you have a squad to play with, but a little boring on ya own. Feel like this game needs to get updates like every week with games going and games coming in. Seasons seem long. Having a blast though, pretty damn fun!

Edited by Kaa-Bling

Finally had a two episode win streak that will never happen ever again.
Up and tried to gamble it on a 7 person Hexagon which I knew I was going to lose anyway.
Only won one match on hexagon never happened again.
Think I might be up to 9 episode wins at least anyway and almost level 40.
 But exploit or not don't think I'll ever get this trophy

10 Episode wins now
Might be getting  that 20 episode trophy eventually at least anyway.
Think 3 of those episode wins are from today too bad not in a row though.

Edited by Nightstream88

I prefer not to say, my record in the finals is abysmal!

Bring back Jump Showdown and soon!  That is my best!  Lost far too many Fall Mountains at the end and Grab Tail seems sort of random and not great success there either.  0-for at Hex, a couple of really close misses but that one is just not my thing.  I cringe when I see it come up.

• Like 1