How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

34 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

SO....  finally for the first time I was the first to get towards the crown. I jumped straight for it, perfect timing andddd I BOUNCED OFF IT AND FELL DOWN. WT ACTUALLY F?!?!??!

Has this happened to any/many of you??? 

Did you forget to press R2 to grab it?

48 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Is that a thing? Omg I had no idea ??

fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-fall-mountai

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing on my first 'win' that ended up not being a win.

When you get there again, run and jump, and press R2 when you're off the ground.

Edited by theaface
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, theaface said:

fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-fall-mountai

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing on my first 'win' that ended up not being a win.

When you get there again, run and jump, and press R2 when you're off the ground.

It does, I can’t believe I f***ed that up when it’s on the opening screen. Well, if I ever get there again I’ll be smashing R2. Thanks for being kind to my pain ?

13 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

It does, I can’t believe I f***ed that up when it’s on the opening screen. Well, if I ever get there again I’ll be smashing R2. Thanks for being kind to my pain ?

There's no need to smash R2, you can hold it down. Probably safer that way. I usually start holding it down just as I jump.

I have never won a crown, came very close on winning it via Fall Mountain stage. I am on the left side and other player was on the right side. I can see that we were really on same pace, my heart was beating so fast as I can feel that that was my moment. I jumped and he jumped too but lost it merely by a fraction of a second as the other player grab it.

Also, I am on Level 21 and I have never finished first on any round. In short, never won a round and never won a crown.

Edited by MegaZeroXX

I'm at 25 wins...  Pretty smooth up to 19 and then went on a cold streak and really struggled to get #20.  Once I got 20 out of the way, it's been going well again.  And this morning, managed to get 3 in a row legit.  Lost in the final (right behind the winner on fall mountain). 

Not sure how seriously I'm going to go after this Infallible trophy.  That 3 win streak is probably the best I will be able to do.  I don't want to resort to quitting games to keep my streak going.    

• Like 2

Played for the first time in 10 days and got 2 wins in 3 tries which was a pleasant surprise. Up to 9 now, 6/9 Fall Mountain, 1 of each of the rest (first Jump Showdown W today). Also got the 20 race wins today (which doesn't even include the FM finals), between that and most of my wins being FM it's clear the only thing I can do decently in this game is stumble my Fall Guy from point A to B. I wonder if anyone got 20 episode wins before 20 race wins, because I was not even close to that.

As an aside I'm loving the update that prevents uneven teams, it means the game has stopped being so damn thirsty for Fall Ball. My first win today was in the 4th round with 9 people left, last week I probably would have been put int a 4v5 Fall Ball, but now the game had no choice but to shove me in a final which is nice.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, nyy42chang said:

I'm at 25 wins...  Pretty smooth up to 19 and then went on a cold streak and really struggled to get #20.  Once I got 20 out of the way, it's been going well again.  And this morning, managed to get 3 in a row legit.  Lost in the final (right behind the winner on fall mountain). 

Not sure how seriously I'm going to go after this Infallible trophy.  That 3 win streak is probably the best I will be able to do.  I don't want to resort to quitting games to keep my streak going.    

Wow this is exactly what happened to me. Got stuck with 19 wins for a couple of days and once I got my 20th win, I got another 3 in the same day.

And now I decided to try for Infallible, 0 wins all day. 

Sorry for the rant but i don't know how to make it shorter. 

I'm sitting at 10 Wins but man this Game is making me aggressive. 

People playing for the wrong Team or grabbing me all the Time aren't even the worst things. 

Fall Mountain is a big example where i could destroy my controller.

It's the easiest Finale but the most annoying one.

I'm often times the first Person on Top but always i gotta wait for the crown. 

By the Time it comes down someone else gets it because he had more momentum.

Why the fu** do i even run through this course with no mistakes which mind you, is hard enough as is - If it doesn't even matter. Has nothing to do with skill whatsoever. 

Or Jump Showdown Finale where I'm always standing on the wrong platform. 

I know you can see by the shaking which one is breaking down but in my case the sides are always splitting up and then you have 4 people on one side and 4 on the other. 

My side i was standing on always broke down. And when i jump over i can't make it cuz it's too far away. I never won that Game and i think i never will. 

Overall Fall Guys is fun and even at Level 31 it's not repetitive for me.

But if this was a little more Skill heavy (just a little) i would have more fun. Git Gud in Dark Souls style is what i love. 

I mean how do you get better if someone grabs you in Hex-a-gone or Roll Out and you just fall down? ? 

They should deactivate the Grab button and it should only work in Team Games cuz that's where it actually matters. 

This game often times depends on other Players and how they react towards you and i don't like that one bit. 

I think i'm going for Level 40 but that's it then for me. I doubt i can get to 20 wins.

At least this reminded me why i love Single-Player games so much more than Online

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Took out griefing
  • Like 2