this is the worst game ever made and here is why

theninja223

I backed away from infallibility's silly ass months ago.  Quite quickly, seeing the team based elements.  Went on to plat and have a blast co opin warface.  More skill based, and co op was challenging.  The fever around this game and the hunger for a trophy truly not earned turned me away to game(s) I enjoy.   infallible ain't got shit on any of the 'top' trophies out there.  Not worried or especially envious of people that 'got' it.  I say the trophy can kick rocks, don't worry, do you.

First time I found out about the Infallible trophy, I already gave up on the trophy list.

I still played the game for fun and for getting the plat, it's fun for what it is.

I honestly feel it's pathetic to drive someone crazy over one platinum, if you can't do it then move on.

Edited by ipot_04

I don't know how you get so much fun out of this game to keep playing. It was literally fun for like 4 hours to me xD Then I lost all interest in it. Maybe it's more fun with lot's of drunk people in the same room/voice chat, but if I look sober at it, this game is pure luck based shit. 

But that's just my opinion. I deleted it after a few days. I can't get any enjoyment out of this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I don't like the game. At all. I don't hate it- but I also do not really like it. It had my interest for maybe an hour and that was about it. I am not a fan. The thing that bothers me the most is the long wait time for finding other players. I am deleting it today

It takes like 15 seconds?

• Like 3

On 9/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I don't like the game. At all. I don't hate it- but I also do not really like it. It had my interest for maybe an hour and that was about it. I am not a fan. The thing that bothers me the most is the long wait time for finding other players. I am deleting it today

To say it needs to find around 55-60 real players its really fast. Its literally the quickest multiplayer game to get into a game ive played. No lobbys, no ques, no waiting

20 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

It takes like 15 seconds?

And thats at its slowest

Edited by dannyswfc9

On 19/08/2020 at 9:40 PM, NordicSaiyan said:

It's amazing how this game surpass TLOU II and Ghost of Tsushima popularity in this site lol 1f602.png, even more important topics are being ignored for this.

The worst part is that if devs really make it easier to get infailible trophy all this post are going to get old and age bad very fast. 

That's exactly what I thought. How bad would it be if the people that already had it wasted their time by just making it easier for everyone else??

I really enjoyed this, and even though I got the platinum mid August, I still play this once or twice a week for an hour or so. It was cute, colourful and fun and made a refreshing change compared to the constant slew of massive open world games or war based shooters that it feels like have been non-stop for the last couple of years.

Looking forward to Season 2. ?

On 8/19/2020 at 5:16 PM, ZandatsuRising said:

This is a game ONLY made for pure fun,  mostly for the casual family type and NOT for trophywhores,  so STOP complaining 

False. If this was true, the Infallible achievement wouldn't even exist in the first place. So stop you dictating what others are meant to complain about.

• Like 1