this is the worst game ever made and here is why

theninja223

17 hours ago, theninja223 said:

Fall Guys is a pure luck-based game, no skill, no knowledge, no strategy involved.

You're probably failing because of your lack of knowledge on levels and thinking there are no strategies for beating levels. 

Have you tried My Name Is Mayo?

3 hours ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Couldn't give a crap about the plat or just can't get it? Qualified from 100 rounds but still haven't won an episode?

Everyone complaining about the game and the trophies is getting ridiculous now. I know I'm probably never going to plat this or even get close to Infallible but that doesn't mean I can't play the game and enjoy it for what it is. The exact same bug at the start of this thread happened to me and my friend while we played, and do you know what we did instead of getting toxic and venting on forums? Laughed it off as a strange glitch and searched for another game.

People really need to lighten up and start enjoying games again. If you don't like it, just don't play it.

I'm sure you looked at my profile, getting plats isn't a priority because I'd rather play more games in general. I'll spend the time for plats on good games not just to get a higher completion percentage.

Yeah this game just isn't that good. Like I said the floaty controls were fun in LBP but in a competitive setting they need to be a little more precise. The cucumber falls over on flat surfaces half the time. (The last 2 rounds on the see saw had no friction whatsoever.) I found out the jumping is inconsistent because you sometimes need a running start to clear a gap which doesn't work when you're wrestling through 50 other people while obstacles are moving too. Now I don't know if this is becoming a meme or something but I have never been on a team other than yellow and have been through games where our score was like 5 compared to double digits on the others, those games were quit early.

The game just released so I know in time it will be fixed. Will I still be playing then? Dunno. Kinda feel like I got everything that's available at the moment. I didn't even come here to vent or anything, I just saw a topic title I agreed with.

2 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

Except when someone grabs you as soon as you start Fall Mountain, when you glitch through the floor on Hex-a-gone, when the jump button stops working, when your placed on a team that actively sabotages themselves, when the game glitches and chooses a random winner, when lag causes objects to change position, when group games scores suddenly change for no visible reason. Not to mention that I've found the exploit fails about a quarter of a time, sometimes it could just be due to lag but I've had one case where the exploit didn't work with 30 seconds left on the clock.

I don't think it will stay Ultra Rare for long, give it two weeks to change but that doesn't change the fact that it's a luck based mission which for some people's internet connection is essentially impossible. The sooner people accept that and realise that not everyone has a realistic chance of getting it, the sooner everyone can move on and stop complaining.

You forgot the heat-seeking yellow balls. Played a round a couple days ago and 3 in a row dropped straight on me. The whole pack ran by. 'Luck not involved' my ass.

Wins need to be boosted, that's really all it comes down to if they're going to patch out exploits.

3 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

Wins need to be boosted, that's really all it comes down to if they're going to patch out exploits.

Except I and a good number of other people have managed 5 wins in a row, solo and legitimately. It's an incredibly tough trophy where luck will undoubtedly be a factor over the course of 5 episodes, but to say it absolutely requires boosting or the exploit isn't accurate. All that said, it will invariably become harder over time as the skill ceiling of the average player who sticks around increases.

• Like 1

Get a fucking grip. Talking bout “my mental health is definitely not okay” over a trophy on a party game. 2 win streak Andy, you wasn’t even close anyway so why you having a mental breakdown over it. All people on this site do is cry whenever theres a trophy they can’t do like their life is on the line. Get your priorities straight and grow up. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, theaface said:

Except I and a good number of other people have managed 5 wins in a row, solo and legitimately. It's an incredibly tough trophy where luck will undoubtedly be a factor over the course of 5 episodes, but to say it absolutely requires boosting or the exploit isn't accurate. All that said, it will invariably become harder over time as the skill ceiling of the average player who sticks around increases.

For a lot of people, depending on their internet and the server they connect to, it may very well require boosting. I've flat out seen a massive lag in a tail game, bad enough that my tail was taken by a person who was on a completely different platform from me and it's not my internet because that's pretty fast, it's the server.

If you're on a good server then yes you can possibly get 5 wins in a row without boosting, but if you're like me and your tail is being grabbed by a person three seconds away or balls are suddenly flashing from the middle to just in front of your goal then I just don't see how it can be done.

Edited by AusLeviathan
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lordidude said:

The game ins not nearly good enough to warrant a playtime that will make you achieve the plat legit.

Huge disagree. I'm already well over 100 hours with the plat and I'm not even close to getting bored with the game. 

The trick is to play with some friends. Makes it 100x better. 

2 hours ago, theaface said:

Only if you played in the first day or two (which was plain luck to get into a working server). Like you said now that it's filling up it's all but impossible to get anywhere near the end.

4 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

Only if you played in the first day or two (which was plain luck to get into a working server). Like you said now that it's filling up it's all but impossible to get anywhere near the end.

I got mine on Monday this week with the exploit method, then did it legitimately on Tuesday FWIW. I say that not to brag but just to point out that it can still be done.

Edited by theaface
  • Like 1

This game is dividing people due to it's construction. The weaker players have a good time due to team games and luck that helps them win some games, when other multiplayer games gives them no chance, BUT the better players hit frustration wall rather fast.

I - for example - have 40 level already. So I can't play for rewards. The last reward of the season should be like +25% to gaining currency.

I never lose in single-player games (in opposite to team games), so a lot of them are just boring waste of time. My goal is to win crowns, but before I have a chance, I need to play one boring game after another.

Because of what I said before, games like charm, or team tail frustrates me, because I "waste time" in 2-3 mini games I'm always in top 20% just to lose in mini games I can't even really help my team mates. No matter how perfect may I be as a player, I can't help my team in team tail game! It's a coin flip.

Normally It would not affect my view on a game. A lot of games start to be repetitive, and I switch them to another ones. That's a circle of life. BUT now we have a trophy that requires you to win 5 in a row. It makes 50% luck games competitive, because you NEED to win as much as possible. For me it ruins the whole experience. I know I can just drop the game, and I probably will. But it could be so pleasant platinum :(

• Like 4

Being put in 4v5 Fall Ball before the final is really dumb.  Just make it a 9 person final.

I have been in more 4v4 Fall Balls than I can remember but at least the teams are evenly distributed then.

They need to address things like this.

Edited by djb5f

17 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

I don't claim to be great at the game but I got three in a row the other day, so I don't think it's impossible

Not the worst but i'm throwing my controller left and right since a few days. Final games should just be at least a bit skill based. Every team game is just shit. I'm good a some but still, it's always the same outcome. Tails are shit, eggs are more shit. Physics is shit but intended i guess. But still it's a fun game if i wouldn't be so fucking competetive

Last few days we're worst for me than fifa controller health wise.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BDRick35 said:

Not the worst but i'm throwing my controller left and right since a few days. Final games should just be at least a bit skill based. Every team game is just shit. I'm good a some but still, it's always the same outcome. Tails are shit, eggs are more shit. Physics is shit but intended i guess. But still it's a fun game if i wouldn't be so fucking competetive

Last few days we're worst for me than fifa controller health wise.  

Get a damn grip on yourself if you're tossing a controller due to rage on any game, let alone a silly game like Fall Guys. 

It's embarrassing really. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

The worst part is that if devs really make it easier to get infailible trophy all this post are going to get old and age bad very fast. 

The worst part is that you ruined the forum heart streak :(

kidding around