Infallible Trophy Discussion

theaface

Thought it would help to have a semi-definitive thread for this...

FAQ

Q. It’s impossible to do this legitimately, right?

A. Nope, it absolutely can be done. It’s very very tricky and requires some luck, but skill and experience will carry you 70% of the way.

Q. Do I have to do this in one sitting? Can I turn my console off between wins?

A. You can spread this out as much as you like, over however long you want. The only thing that can break a streak is a loss.

Q: Will a Squad Win count as a streak for me?

A: Not at this time, although the developers have suggested this may be a thing for the future.

Q. Can I back up my save data between wins?

A. This won’t help you. The win/loss data is kept server side.

Q. Does the exploit to avoid losses still work?

A. As of this post, YES. I will try to update this if that changes in a future patch.

Q. I’m using the exploit and left a game before being eliminated, but still got kudos... what gives?

A. This can happen rarely. If you’re doing the exploit, make sure you leave in good time (e.g. at least 10 seconds before the end of losing match).

Q. A thing happened to me... is my streak broken??

A. If your kudos has gone up, yes. If it hasn’t, no. Server disconnects are usually nothing to worry about.

Q. I got a server disconnect as I won an episode and didn't get my crown - is that win gone?

A. Usually, you will receive your reward at a later point in time. Closing and reopening the game several times has been said to help. If you're in the middle of streak, just continue to play cautiously until you get your reward.

Exploit Method

- You can keep your win ‘streak’ if you successfully manage to leave a game before being eliminated and the game does not register the loss.

- The quickest way to leave a match is by pressing Options, then Leave Game

- If you have been successful in leaving a match with your streak in tact, your kudos level will not have risen. If you were too late in leaving, your kudos will have increased and your streak is broken.

Have fun and if anyone needs any tips for any specific game modes, let me know.

Edited by theaface
  • Like 1

@theaface You should had that if you have a server disconnect message after a win and don't have your reward (crown), just keep closing / opening the game until you have it just to be safe !

It happened to me after win #4, and i had to close/open app like 5 or 6 times before finally having my crown. Then i did win #5 and got trophy without any trouble :)

Edited by seblegamer

The exploit is good for people who are able to win often. If you are like me and rarely win, then it’s absolutely useless.

Unless they create some easier forms of winning, then I probably will never get this platinum and, honestly, this is no big deal for me. The trophy list is what it is and I am fine with that. I will keep playing for a while to unlock a couple more trophies and then I’ll move on. :)

• Like 3

Guys, pack it in with the sniping comments. If you hadn't noticed, the last thread got locked for people bitching at each other.

You don't need to be condescending about what you can do that another player can't, nor do you need to go into each other's trophy profiles to compare the lengths of your e-willies. Grow up.

Get back on topic.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Me and all of my friends that I played with have done a 5 win streak legit. Just play the game until you're good enough to get consistent wins.

Of course, if you use the exploit it's even easier. 

Ok guy. You don't need to incite another flame war. This thread seems to be reasonably helpful. Your post adds nothing but gasoline.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Siad the guy with a nearly 50% rarity completion, nearly piss easy games only on his profile, taking years to complete crash or jak games, got the trophy after 12 days (1st win to 5 in a row) and last but not least yea sure you got it multiple times already while playing all the other games on your account. Stop trolling around.

Dude you should really relax lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, theaface said:

Q. I’m using the exploit and left a game before being eliminated, but still got kudos... what gives?

A. This can happen rarely. If you’re doing the exploit, make sure you leave in good time (e.g. at least 10 seconds before the end of losing match).

It happens to me all the time ?

I asked to some players who already have the trophy, they watched my game and I've no idea why I get Kudos. ?

1 minute ago, primalentir said:

It happens to me all the time ?

I asked to some players who already have the trophy, they watched my game and I've no idea why I get Kudos. ?

Same here. Might be a server thing issue, this games saves your progress also mid game because otherwise this wouldn't happen. Or they build in a check and still save your progress but it seems quit glitched or smth.

4 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Finally. That is good to hear

Yes, that's awesome. The pre-patch people who have earned this trophy are worth nothing. Everyone will think they used the exploit (I also use it because it's available now).

Hopefully I will get the trophy post-patch. Had some decent 3-4 in a row streaks legit.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl

1 minute ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Yes, that's awesome. The pre-patch people who have earned this trophy are worth nothing. Everyone will think used the exploit (I also use it because why it's available now).

Hopefully I will get the trophy post-patch. Had some decent 3-4 in a row streaks legit.

Keep at it. You will get it!

5 minutes ago, otaviooo9 said:

I can see where this thread is going 1f643.png

Yes, only a matter of time.  There was some sort of weird flex at the end of the original post about having 155 wins (which is impressive but hard to imagine playing that much with the limited amount of content in Season 1) so I had a feeling this thread was doomed from the beginning ....