Anyone else pop Green Thumb long before you should have?

I popped green thumb and still have 2 edelweiss, 0 prismere dust, 3 scarab salts, 6 sky blossoms, and 9 scarlet flowstones.  Definitely should not have gotten it, only level 14.  I'm not complaining!  That's for sure.  I actually just left the alchemist in Canneroc where I experimented and messed up 1 potion, pickpocketed her twice (once for each thing she held), left and picked up a couple reagents and the trophy popped. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Void said:

it has been doing that for quite a few folks, if you look at GameFAQs it has a bunch scratching their heads. Even for me it popped early I know I did not get 10 of each but I just kept picking and while in Webwood, I think it was Webwood, it popped.

Yup, webwood is where it popped for me as well.  Are you the same Void from ps3t way back in the day?

I happened to look at my stats screen not long after the trophy popped for me, and my reagents harvested stat was around 250. There are 24 types of reagents in the game, so my theory is that this trophy is just unlocking at 240 total harvested, regardless of what they were.

57 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

I happened to look at my stats screen not long after the trophy popped for me, and my reagents harvested stat was around 250. There are 24 types of reagents in the game, so my theory is that this trophy is just unlocking at 240 total harvested, regardless of what they were.

I can almost confirm that isn't the case - or at least it wasn't with the version of the game around launch.

I had the game pre-release for review and I was about 90 hours in when I got it (I went back over a few locations to collect 10 of each once again as I wasn't keeping track). But, I know that I had been picking up every single plant when I ran past them or saw them on the map. I must have easily collected over 240 within that time, with the final one getting the trophy because I hadn't taken into account that ones you find on bodies don't count towards the total, so I had overlooked them.

6 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Even though I had a lot of points invested in alchemy for the sake of this trophy it still popped wicked early. I remember when I platinumed both versions back on the PS3 this trophy took a long time. 

Good to know,  maybe I'll spend less in alchemy and see if i get it early.

58 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Good to know,  maybe I'll spend less in alchemy and see if i get it early.

Dump a bunch of points into alchemy so that way you're harvesting waaay more than coming up empty. Once the trophy pops (hopefully soon for you as it did for others) go see a Fateweaver to get your points back.

• Like 1

On 22-9-2020 at 4:58 PM, bikeman223 said:

I bet the trophy is coded to pop at 190 reagents (10 for each), but there's a glitch where you get it for harvesting 190 total instead of divided between the 19 individual ones. Not complaining though, I was able to put my skill points into something more useful after that.

I guess this is correct.
I kept a list of all reagents and how much I harvested for each and it popped around 190.