ziggypossum

Cyberpunk 2077 trophies

25 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Well this is kind of a clickbait title. You just know the amount of trophies, not the names or requirements.

Yup.

There will also be at least 2 platinum stacks for the game

48 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Well this is kind of a clickbait title. You just know the amount of trophies, not the names or requirements.

Yep

But I hope it will leak soon

45 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Yup.

Yep

37 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

There will also be at least 2 platinum stacks for the game

Yep

33 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Nice list seems easy 

Yep

I literally put my pre-order in an hour ago, what a coincidence. Well, since there's no list revealed we can only speculate about the trophies. I'm just glad they reduced the amount of bronze trophies compared to TW3: Wild Hunt and chose for more silvers. I remember that dumb bronze headshot trophy with the crossbow being super buggy and the full collection of gwent cards + the tourney (which takes a big chunk of your time) also being only bronze trophies. A version of gwent or some other side game you can play with important characters would still be lovely for Cyberpunk IMO.

I wonder what the gold trophy will be though. Difficulty related or getting 100% completion in the main campaign (+ side quests maybe) are probably the biggest contenders. I hope there are some easter egg trophies as well. We'll see, can't wait for this game to release.

Will be interesting if they hit this release date.  Been hoping for the game, but kinda forgot about it.

I'm just hoping the wait for the PS5 version isn't too long. I'm very excited to play this one though!

Not interested in this game but i hope its a not too buggy list for those buying it!

Probably a Tester as what @Madara Uchiha said. If I dare to guess, That gold trophy is when you complete all 3 main stories, Nomad, Street Kid and Corpo.

1 minute ago, UltraFire121 said:

Probably a Tester as what @Madara Uchiha said. If I dare to guess, That gold trophy is when you complete all 3 main stories, Nomad, Street Kid and Corpo.

Would be interesting to know how easy or hard this list is. He is a QA tester so not giving anything up with what I've seen

5 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

Would be interesting to know how easy or hard this list is. He is a QA tester so not giving anything up with what I've seen

yeah he's probably tight lipped due to a NDA, but how soon before a game drops does the trophy list usually appear?

1 minute ago, funboy1246 said:

yeah he's probably tight lipped due to a NDA, but how soon before a game drops does the trophy list usually appear?

I guess a week or two? That's what I have seen anyways. At least we know there is a trophy list on Sony's servers already but there must be something blocking this website from picking it up maybe...is that how it works?

1 minute ago, Madara Uchiha said:

I guess a week or two? That's what I have seen anyways. At least we know there is a trophy list on Sony's servers already but there must be something blocking this website from picking it up maybe...is that how it works?

That’s a shot from his local PS4, not the servers. If they’re on the Servers, they will be here. 

2 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

possibly a private server specifically for testing this game? all i can guess

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That’s a shot from his local PS4, not the servers. If they’re on the Servers, they will be here. 

1 minute ago, funboy1246 said:

Both of those make a lot more sense

14 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

The game itself has all the trophy triggers in the code. There doesn’t need to be a server except to share the trophies that have already been triggered. 

This is probably an ordinary PS4 playing either an early release digital download or a disc, no server needed. 

Wouldn't happen to be another piss easy 20hr platinum would it? Surely not in 2020.

52 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The game itself has all the trophy triggers in the code. There doesn’t need to be a server except to share the trophies that have already been triggered. 

This is probably an ordinary PS4 playing either an early release digital download or a disc, no server needed. 

I was thinking private server to test that everything syncs properly, but im not in the business i know next to nothing about it. just a thought i had

16 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

I was thinking private server to test that everything syncs properly, but im not in the business i know next to nothing about it. just a thought i had

The syncing part is not generally tested by developers or testers. Just the earning part, for the ones that choose to go that far.

If that platinum trophy is call "Your Breathtaking!" i'm done lol.