Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

2 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Yeah. Just seems weird that they'd stagger an email with the same information. "Come join us at 10a PST this Friday," and whatnot.

I'm just hoping they only sent enough invites to match supply but we all know that won't be true

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Game Stop, Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy are sold out. Wal-Mart in-store preorders start the 22nd.

Amazon went live and looks sold out now also.

Thanks for rubbing it in, @Helyx. Been trying all night. I'll give up soon and try again tomorrow. Saying my prayers tonight for sure ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

So Sony took a page from Nintendo (switch) playing hard to catch (ultra limited quantities), well played.

If you haven't noticed, there's currently a pandemic going on and it's stretched supply chains for all companies. 

As for those with the email, was there any other link aside the one at the bottom? The whole thing kicks off 1am eastern so I'm going to have to stay up if I want to make sure I don't miss out

Edited by majob

1 minute ago, majob said:

If you haven't noticed, there's currently a pandemic going on and it's stretched supply chains for all companies. 

As for those with the email, was there any other link aside the one at the bottom?

That you might care about? Just the Pre-order button and FAQs link.

Below that are just links to useless social media accounts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

10am PDT = 1pm EDT

Conveniently, that's when my shift at work starts. I'll have to see if I can come in a few hours late. 1f62c.png

8 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

It starts at 1pm eastern, not am

Forgive me, I'm slightly drunk and sleepy. Thanks this makes life easier

Just now, Apollo said:

Best of luck! Hopefully they'll restock, they sold out in less than 20 minutes tonight.

really? i didnt even know they were going live tonight. The stupid page on amazons website has had the same garbage for weeks. I never even saw an official item listing and could never get to that actual listing where u can do notify alerts and stuff

6 minutes ago, Kal-El457 said:

really? i didnt even know they were going live tonight. The stupid page on amazons website has had the same garbage for weeks. I never even saw an official item listing and could never get to that actual listing where u can do notify alerts and stuff

There's a Twitter guy named Wario who dropped the dime on the first Amazon preorders. They were gone in minutes.