Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

1 minute ago, majob said:

There's a Twitter guy named Wario who dropped the dime on the first Amazon preorders. They were gone in minutes.

damn it, so annoying..dunno why these things cant be publicly announced for a specific time or something and then have it be first come first serve. I don't want it from target, these clowns dont know how to ship things in 3 days lol. I just happened to be on twitter when they went live. :( 

Just now, Helyx said:

May wanna keep pinging Best Buy...

Naw, their site's busted. Can't add anything to cart, and the pre-order button isn't graying out. You can get as far as clicking payment confirmation, but the review page will show you "not available for shipping to xxxxx".

18 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Pre orders are live on amazon.ca.

i just checked there, i get dog pictures all the time, i really wished i had a day noticed before they went on preorder, wished i can buy a system day one in my life, all my systems have been one year after release 

10 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i just checked there, i get dog pictures all the time, i really wished i had a day noticed before they went on preorder, wished i can buy a system day one in my life, all my systems have been one year after release 

Jesus, they're already sold out. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

sony did people wrong on this, they said it would not be a surprised about a date to preorder and all of a sudden people can preorder on their site, i signed up for the email and did not get a link to buy it but someone that hardly plays got lucky to get to preorder it, pisses me off

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

and all of a sudden people can preorder on their site

No one has been able to pre-order from Sony yet. They won't go live for another 35 hours yet. Though it is agreed that one day is hardly ample preparation time, but it isn't on Sony for retailers breaking the street date and selling within an hour after the showcase. That's all on them. Walmart knocked over the first domino, and the rest is history.

• Like 2

Phew...woke up this morning at 6am to order only to find out preorders with most retailers in the UK went live overnight and they were already sold out!!

Then I heard Amazon were opening orders at 9am, and I managed to bag one of those before they sold out :)

Edited by Platosaurus

Just now, Alex_R-13 said:

Glad I stayed awake and pre ordered it on Amazon (Germany). All retailers started their pre orders in the night and now everything is sold out here.

Man this was one big clusterfuck. In germany sales starting at 0:00 in the Netherlands nothing. Not amazon, not mediamarkt all of them 0 info...
The biggest retailer here in NL dropped it live on 8:35 like what time is that????