GTA:Online General Discussion

Sly Ripper

Urghh i hated the sub, although it was pretty under the sea

im sure after a few weeks it will be on store as DLC.

Can you not get it from eBay ?

There are some parts that look great underwater but it seems like the closer you get to the beach/shore the murkier the water gets and there were parts where I couldn't see anything at all. Not a huge deal though. 

I was thinking about importing a copy but I'll wait and see if it is included on the disc or if it is DLC content. I'm going to assume it is DLC and I'd have to create another UK account which isn't a huge deal I guess.

On topic: I finally got on GTA: Online! I created my character (with Claude Speed being my father and Misty my mother) and was able to get through the first cinematic as well as the race with Lamar and then it refused to load after that. Better than nothing though and I'll try and get on later tonight when hopefully more people are asleep. 

Parker

My character got deleted about an hour ago so it's still happening.

Damn it, friday is my day off, I seriously hope everything is working well by then, was planning on playing online all day!

My brother has been online for over half an hour now, finished the race with lamar and did some missions, I'm waiting to see what happens when he leaves...

Well my character was deleted, so I made another one.

That one was deleted, so.. I give up.

Seems every other person on my list is able to play..

Seem to have the same problem, I've lost my character 3 times now, yet at least 3 people I know have been going on and off all day without losing theirs.

Will you add me on PSN? Then maybe I'd be able to play too.  :lol:

Parker

Haha, I'm not sure that it works that way. Would be nice, wouldn't it?

Seem to have the same problem, I've lost my character 3 times now, yet at least 3 people I know have been going on and off all day without losing theirs.

I know. I'm not even going to bother making another one.. I've heard if you retry it works, but I just tried with a new character and that one was deleted too.

I know. I'm not even going to bother making another one.. I've heard if you retry it works, but I just tried with a new character and that one was deleted too.

For some unknown reason I always seem to have bad luck when it comes to online, haha, all me friends seem to be able to get on ok but I never can. I think it's just a matter of being patient now and just waiting for it to be fixed properly, means waiting but it's a lot less hassle than how it is now.

For some unknown reason I always seem to have bad luck when it comes to online, haha, all me friends seem to be able to get on ok but I never can. I think it's just a matter of being patient now and just waiting for it to be fixed properly, means waiting but it's a lot less hassle than how it is now.

It's weird, because the same exact thing happens for me. I always have bad luck with online, whether it be working or not.

I'm so impatient, I envy everyone who is able to play.

• Like 1

So apparently my character decided not to get deleted. Maybe it's starting to work, or I just got lucky. Trying to get online either freezes my entire PS3 or just the game itself freezes. Either way, it's once again impossible for me to play.

Edited by BhekifaZ

I have been playing quite a bit today with my mate, we're both rank 9-10 now and we've signed out and in a few times. The only real issues have been slow loading and having to delete and remake our own characters. Hopefully it will get like this for all of you soon because it's quite fun, just needs more people so the modes can be played.