x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

Trophy Thoughts?

44 posts in this topic

The list looks fairly okay. The two things I wonder about is how hard it is to get to 50 and the 10,000 miles, but other than that it looks easy enough. I'm really looking forward to this game :D

Edited by Celestial_Lily
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a pretty easy list compared to most racing games. I'm still really wondering how trophies will work on PS5. Are these multiplat games going to get their own list or just be added to these later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestng list, disappointing there isn't more miscellaneous fun time trial trophies and the like.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Codie is really screwing with us putting those mileage trophies on games now. It's not as ridiculous as Grid with the 40000Km, but even if you have a medium speed of 250 Km/h (unlikely, offroad races almost never put something that high), it's more than 65 hours playing, with probably more than 3/4 of the time spent grinding. 

 

Everything else looks easy, they could be more creative in with it, but as least it appears that you don't need to play with other people online, so it's a plus. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a really condensed list this time. But agreed, the 2 ones to look at are Superstardom and Spare Some Change for Gas? I don't mind milage grinds if the game has enough content to keep playing. It's never fun grinding the same race or running circles for days on end. I did that for GRID not too long ago and not really in the mood to do it again. Completing all career events and only getting just over 2k when you need 24k. I don't know why Devs just don't round off. It all depends on this one. If you get let's say 7k in miles at the end of career then grinding the last 3 is no problem.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mercenary09 said:

Looks like a pretty easy list compared to most racing games. I'm still really wondering how trophies will work on PS5. Are these multiplat games going to get their own list or just be added to these later.

Unfortunately, we will see tons of additional stacks in the next few months. 

 

I hope that those unnecessary multi region stacks disappear on PS5, but probably not 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks easy as one trophy says complete all career events. I wonder if that means wins only. Driving 10k miles will be a long grind after you finished everything else i'm afraid.

 

I'm surprised to see the list already, game release is in November i think?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade off; a significantly easier list with a very grindy mileage achievement.

 

I haven't played Dirt in years, but 5 has particularly caught my eye and with this list I'll probably get it.

 

GRID 40K km (24K miles) grind was circa 200 hours, so logically, this would be in the 80 hours range (ish). Annoying but not a deal-breaker for me.

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Looks easy as one trophy says complete all career events. I wonder if that means wins only. Driving 10k miles will be a long grind after you finished everything else i'm afraid.

 

I'm surprised to see the list already, game release is in November i think?

 

Destroy All Humans was 3-4 months early, and Marvel's Avengers on XB1 list released all the way back in February (6 months early!) so it does happen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy list is Amazing. Game looks great and this list makes this game a definite buy on the PS5 for me. 120 FPS!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the fact that how community of psnp is turning to be no-lifers ( just check latest games rarity ) l'd say this one is going to be sitting at at least 58%

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for this game, but this list is dull.. Could have easily been a full list with lots more trophies to earn. Absolutely no point in the milage trophy, although it would probably feel a lot less grindy with a full list. I'll still be picking this up eventually, but this lackluster list kills my hype a bit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything looks easy except 10k miles which is going to be big grind. Since its short list I can already see lot of dlcs coming for it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised the list is revealed this early, considering we're still more than a month out from release. Also, the list is disappointing to me. I was expecting a fun list like every other game in the series. This one is basically complete career, reach max level and then 10,000 miles and thats about it.

Still super stoked for the game to come out. Lookin amazing!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very underwhelming & lazy list; could be more diverse and challenging.

 

The 10k miles trophy is just disgusting: seems like it will probably be like in WRC 6 & 7, where you do absolutely everything in the game in 20/25 hours and still have to play like 30+ hours to get only one grind-related trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished the 24k miles grind on GRID and now this... god damn 😆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up, if you buy DIRT 5 on PS4, you will get a free upgrade for PS5.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, SecondGenesis said:

No online! Might grab this now.

Watch out for DLC though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/10/2020 at 2:56 AM, NetoStyle said:

I just finished the 24k miles grind on GRID and now this... god damn 1f606.png

What milage did ATG pop for you? I thought it was 25k, im only on 6k currently.. Yawn, i know 10k is considerably less than the 24/25k on grid but its probably going to take about the same time to grind considered were gonna be sideways a lot on dirt tracks going a lot slower than Indionapolis, wish the 25k trophy was in DR2.0 tho, any excuse to keep playing that was welcomed, not so sure about 5 but its still dirt so il still get it, one for the casuals really but still, itll be fun 

Message to Codemasters, start making DR3 and by all means put in a 50k trophy for that... to be driven on rally stages, RX is fun online but too easy/repetative solo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

What milage did ATG pop for you? I thought it was 25k, im only on 6k currently.. Yawn, i know 10k is considerably less than the 24/25k on grid but its probably going to take about the same time to grind considered were gonna be sideways a lot on dirt tracks going a lot slower than Indionapolis, wish the 25k trophy was in DR2.0 tho, any excuse to keep playing that was welcomed, not so sure about 5 but its still dirt so il still get it, one for the casuals really but still, itll be fun 

Message to Codemasters, start making DR3 and by all means put in a 50k trophy for that... to be driven on rally stages, RX is fun online but too easy/repetative solo

 

I did 24.904k. It popped for me in the middle of a race!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did it take you, im going for the two wheels n air time while i grind, indionapolis quickest in jesko but i start falling asleep by lap 40

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.