PSN down right now. Anymore have the same issue?

mvpeast

Haven't checked on my PS, but on my.playstation.com, everything works for me again.

I'm still level 24 though (I was 24 before the change, then after a trophy I was 369, after a few more I was 370, then I got back to 24 and staying there since - saw something similar for a few friends, while others never got a higher level despite getting trophies; and of course the "everyone is level 99" and "everyone is level 1" thing).

As unnecessary as the level system change is, it's a bit funny how they can't get it to work properly.

Edited by Infernopommes

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

This is how may trophies look on playstation.com

WS9Hp0p.png

0% progress and total trophies = NaN? lol

Also doesn't show profile pic but instead show the default smiley face. Something is definitely up.

xD Well, hopefully they're fixing it though their site status doesn't reflect it.

• Like 1

Can't confirm if trophy sync is having issues 'cause I haven't earned any today, but PSN is definitely being real slow on my Vita right now. Can still view my trophies at least, but it takes forever to load.

Almost definitely related to the new trophy levelling system I imagine. It's been finicky since they implemented it, it still shows me as level 42 sometimes (or always when checking my profile on Vita).

9 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

While I'm not getting the error anymore, my trophies from yesterday are still not reflected in my totals. This is such a clusterfuck. 

Try earning another one and see if that fixes it. Also, try rebuilding your database. Hoping your profile hasn't been corrupted. :(