How to Access the Old PS Store (PS3, PS4, Vita & PSP)

Maxie_M0us3

4 hours ago, SealedCard said:

I like downloading my content via the browser store rather than the console itself, and it looks like you cannot download DLC with the new store. I always have to use the old one to do that. 1f613.png

DLC, apps, and themes, too... and i think they continued releasing some new apps...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The old web store was so easy to navigate, now it's just a messy chaos with loads of content missing. 

This post is so helpfull for the gamers which still play on older console such as psvita and ps3.

If it aint broke dont change it.....

Recently I have been downloading all my old digital ps3 game on my console, I'm so scared we wont be able to download them anymore soon. 

Edited by Canne

Ok I’m using the Australian link it works but if I go to search something or check my Wishlist, it comes up with “Unable To Find Page” 

is there something i do to make it so I can? And can I buy games from there too?

Seems to finally be dead. Bummer. Wanted to grab some last minute Steins;Gate avatars before they're gone forever. Farewell Kurisu avatars that I procrastinated buying and now won't get the chance.

Edit: Managed to get it to work. Added three desired avatars to my cart. Went to checkout and pay $1.50 EACH and then got more access denied pages. This crappy site doesn't even want to overcharge me for these damn avatars... lmao.

Edit2: Brute forced it to work. If you do manage to get the site to load, move fast or it will start giving you access denied pages, for whatever reason.

Now laugh and shame me for this purchase.

unknown.png

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

Just checking if it is just me.  Today I tried to access the old PSN store to download stuff onto my PS3 and no matter what links I try it auto forwards to the new store.  I'm using the USA store link.  Can anyone else confirm?  Really sucks if Sony finally squashed this loophole.

• Like 1

Grief, I'd binged shuffling my PS3 installs just last night. Still gotta install and backup my Vita games, all the more difficult now that I can't use PSDLE to sort my five-digit Download List. Goddamn, fuck Jim Ryan and anyone at PlayStation just shitting on decades' worth of legacy.

• Like 3

Yeah.  I am in same boat.  I have been binge downloading stuff to my PS3 off the web store for the past few weeks.  Was just about to continue more this weekend when I just checked to find that the store link would no longer load.  I also have a huge 4300+ list of crap to find and download still.  Now I have to struggle with the poop that is the on console store app.  I'm likely screwed because there is no way I'll be able to properly search and find stuff now.  What a mess.