Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

I was going to play it on ps3(for the umpteenth time since ps1(since the DEMO DISK!)) but they released it for current gen!!! 

I'm so happy! The begging we all did for so many years! Finally! 

It better run smooth though

L613a64.png

The Golden Age of JRPGs! 

• Like 2

875775_front.jpg

Just found out this got trophy support, so I bought it right away. I had a PS1 Demo Disc I played a lot as a kid and this game had 1 level on it...and I played it all the time, but never actually got to play the full game before, so this one is exciting. 

• Like 1

20230301-155227.jpg

Some recent purchases.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves: no way was I going to miss an excuse to play one of my favorite series again. 

Wanted: Dead: got a laugh out of a hack n slash - shooter hybrid coming out on Valentine's day, & while I didn't play it on launch day, I will get around to it soon (ish).

Hogwarts Legacy: it couldn't be helped. 

Digital side: 

Absolute Deduction Bundle: Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS4/PS5), The Sinking City (PS5), Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4), Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment (PS4): sad there won't be anymore physical releases of the Sherlock Holmes games from Frogware, but glad they're still making them. I missed the last kickstarter on the crossover port, I know now to keep my eye out on other projects I can help support early. Other than that, I'm excited to play the latest SH game & stack the re-released versions.They always improve in each game. 

• Like 2