Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

On 26/12/2022 at 0:05 PM, Sora9427 said:

Sooo, i guess this was kinda My Christmas present? I Bought it with my Manga purchase a week ago :P 

Tokyo Ghostwire with the Metal Poster Included! Found it on sale on Amazon for 25 € and since it's a game i wanted for a while for setting and style i went for it, and so far seems i made a good deal because it's back to 40 € (and the Standard always was at that price!).

We'll see if i made a good deal and play it before it end up on the PSPLus now :awesome: 

That aside i'm glad i have it, probably gonna play it next summer since my schedule is kinda programmed until May if i'm "fast".

Got some PS4 Games too but with a friend so personally this is probably my last PS Purchase for this year! 

Cool hologram what European country is it from?

My gaming new year’s resolution is to go physical (wherever possible) with PS5 after being pretty much fully-digital with PS3/PS4/Switch games and so these arrived this week (I actually own both games digitally/100%’d last year but they’re my favourite games so where better to start…)

The Japanese FF7R boxart is ? 

C53030-FB-A1-B1-4-B4-C-82-C9-A8-B16-D872

My physical collection now stands at a whopping 7 games, 3 pieces of DQ merch and a copy of Famitsu… Ballin’

CC123986-AAA9-4753-8604-CAB7-D94896-EE.j

• Like 4

I got  Inscryption on a digital sale. Sadly, it’s one of the most boring games I’ve played in quite some time. It also has taught me a valuable lesson in hype: if a game’s entire hook is that you shouldn’t read anything about it, go in blind,  avoid spoilers at all costs and just trust the people who tell you it’s good  etc etc etc then that usually means the gameplay, at its base, isn’t engaging enough on its own. 

As you make your way through it becomes abundantly clear that the real reason why this game is shrouded in secrecy is because that’s the wool that’s being pulled over your eyes long enough for you not to see that it’s a very average/below average card game, and by the time you do realise this it’s too late and you’re probably so far in that you might as well finish. If this had been a 5 hour card game that ended at act 1 I would have said it’s OK but I think even card game lovers won’t enjoy the second and third acts to be honest.