Trophy Thoughts?

MagusCreed

GRIND INCOMING! I'm ok with a big miscellaneous grind like this. Me and two other guys are going for the plat on this so hopefully co-op can help alleviate the worst parts of grinding the kills and status inflict trophies. I'm very excited to see more about the Tower of Trials, very excited overall and a pretty good list!

This list is on par with what i expected so not bad. Looks like they want u to try everything, im a little bummed theres no trophy for dual blades. Also the cheesy trophy hunter in me wonders if u can get any of these trophies to pop in the training room...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

...unless the gold trophy at the bottom ends up being Pantheon of Hallownest from Hollow Knight level difficulty.

I hope it ends up being a good challenge but I don't see it being as hard as that. Taking the time to grind and put together a good build should help a lot.

• Like 1

Mostly just doing shit a bunch of times, but those trophies near the bottom worry me. Im fine with a tower mode, but finding keys to access it? If that's what that means, it's a bit of a bummer for me. 

Nothing really deal breaking, though. Nothing looks like you need to play co op, so that's a huge plus

Godfall will probably be my 700th platinum. Not a huge fan of the platinum icon or platinum name though. 

Edit: Just looked at the icon again.. damn it’s ugly. I may change my mind to go for Astro instead.

Edited by mvpeast

To let everyone know the Tower is the end game turns the game in to a rouge like dungeon.

Keymaker
Earn 200 Keys in Tower of Trials

Rise Up
Reach trial 10 in the Ascended Tower of Trials

Ascendant
Reach trial 50 in the Ascended Tower of Trials

Let's hope trophy tracking works in the game or this going to be a pain...?

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Mostly just doing shit a bunch of times, but those trophies near the bottom worry me. Im fine with a tower mode, but finding keys to access it? If that's what that means, it's a bit of a bummer for me. 

Nothing really deal breaking, though. Nothing looks like you need to play co op, so that's a huge plus

Assuming the Tower of Trials scales for solo play (which I don't see why it wouldn't), then yeah. I hope that's the case!

• 1 year later...