Most Difficult PS4 Platinum of 2020

Trumpet_Boi_208

Most Difficult Platinum in 2020?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider the most difficult platinum of 2020?

• Spelunky 2
    • Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
    • Descenders
    • Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
    • Star Wars: Squadrons
    • Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
    • Fury Unleashed
    • Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
    • Cuphead
    • GoNNER 2
    • Other (Post it in the thread)

On 12/2/2020 at 11:35 AM, JAK-KRIEG said:

People glitched to the fall guys plat. Anyone saying they didn't i will have a hard time believing. Including it in the list is controversial imo because it's been patched where before it was straightforward to now impossible. I don't think it should be on any difficulty list for that reason.

I hate that there was a glitch, i got it legit and now people will think I am lying..... sad times

In my opinion the plat difficulty for Fall Guys is purely because of luck mostly because of the team-based rounds and getting lucky enough to be first in line in the racing rounds

Legit difficulty my vote goes to Cuphead with Crash 4 not too far behind but that's mostly because of horrid controls that are way too loose

• Like 1

Surprised Spelunky 2 has almost no votes, but I guess it is a very niche game. I hardly even know what came out this year tbh lol because I've just been going through my backlog. Out of the games listed, I would say Spelunky 2 and Crash 4 are probably the hardest from what I've heard about them (the first Spelunky was already difficult and the sequel is supposed to be even more difficult). I don't think Fall Guys should be considered that difficult because it's a multiplayer game dependent on luck in large part and also many people used the exploit to get the hardest trophy. 

Cuphead is pretty hard, but the requirements for 100% are pretty generous since you only need A- ranks on normal, and any rank on Expert. I definitely think it would be up there if it required S ranks on Expert. Also the co-op exploit thing was a bit overblown, because realistically how many are going to know someone IRL who owns Cuphead, on the PS4, and has the Platinum in it to come over to their house and cheese all the trophies for them. 

Edited by machaesthetic
  • Like 2

There's only four games on the poll that are actually deserving to be the most difficult platinums of this year. The rest aren't that hard at all. I'd say Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 is more mindless grinding than anything else, it's an ultra rare because of the time required to platinum it.

Edited by Spaz

• 2 weeks later...

I picked other and I'd probably say for me (as it's all subjective I guess!) Two Point Hospital. Between handling the game crashing or FPS dropping on PS4 because so many items and people on screen on the Overgrowth level and the difficulty in trying to time the waves on Topless Mountain, it was by far my most difficult and is still my rarest trophy at 5.4% on PSNP.

I'm sure it might not beat all of those on the list as I haven't even played half of those on the list (so I haven't even tried Fall Guys) but just throwing it out there haha! ?

Edited by EmzOLV
Explaining more clearly!

Fall Guys and it's not even close. I got it legit, but even for those that didn't, winning 5 games and quitting out in time before you lose would still take a long time. For all the people pouring out salt despite never playing the game, ask yourself this question: Today (or for that matter, even when the glitch was around), would you really feel more confident about getting the fall guys plat than the others on this list if someone put a gun to your head and said you had to get it? It's not like a Super Meat Boy or Crypt of the Necrodancer came out this year to give Fall Guys a run for its money.

On 2/12/2020 at 19:50, Silver-I-Chariot said:

I don't know when the fix happened but in the last two weeks there are like 20 people who got the infallible trophy. 

Because there is a solution, If you play 30 in a indian server can play alone and boosting infalible.

I know people thath do this this days 

I vote fallguys because is the trophy thath I worry thath my trophy life. The agony to do infallible before the patch is  very  frustrated

Edited by MANU1950