All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Might be a silly question but how do i get the free upgrade to PS5? I can see it in my library on the PS5 but if i click it, I go to the PS4 version and it just says download.
  3. "5813": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "EU", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714127990156 }, "5654": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "NA", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128029622 }, "5642": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "AS", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128050150 }, "6062": { "title": "3on3 Freestyle", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "JP", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "A patch in early April 2024, broke the entire list for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159794-bugged-trophies-3on3-freestyle/", "trophies": [0], "timestamp": 1714128071410 }, A recent patch has broken the trophy lists in all regions (though the China list has been impossible to Plat for years, due to server closure) .
  4. Played the PS5 version on release. Originally had completed it on the ps4. Not one trophy popped back then. However, all the trophies popped when I booted up the game for the first time in two years
  5. Picked this up from Japan on holiday... Does this game have an option to change language? Sub-titles, dubbing, etc?
  6. mauga no longer had any trophies and the previous one I don't think he did either. So it's been months since they stopped.
  7. This time it's Puma's time to collaborate with PlayStation on shoes & apparel. Shop PUMA x PLAYSTATION Collaboration Collection | PUMA AU Anyone copping these new kicks???
  8. Nice work. Your post will undoubtedly save a lot of people time and pain
  9. Thanks for the clarification. Guys report it on their official website if you have time. Link attached below. https://joycity.oqupie.com/portals/395/inquiry
  10. I just watched mr matty video on the update and he said there's three new quests, one involving the enclave, which is really cool!
  11. How many online trophies are in the game ?
  12. The developers themselves said that they thought clearing Coda is IMPOSSIBLE and no one will be able to do it. So your statement here is all wrong and I don't know where the heck you got it from, or maybe you just made it up to prove your point. This what Ryan Clark had said about it: “I honestly thought that I was being kind of a bastard and that no one would ever beat it”. It's also mentioned by SpootyBiscuit after he cleared low%: Youtube Video
  13. The platinum is not remotely close to 1,000 hours and the 100% is not remotely close to 5,000. It's significantly lower than that. I have 30 hours on the game so far and I'm at reputation 20 on all factions including the DLC factions. You need to be level 50 with 3 for the Platinum and level 15 with Athenas Fortune. The guild trophy is the most time intensive DLC trophy on the list and if done efficiently can be earned in 300 hours. The reputation grind has changed significantly since the original launch on Xbox.
  14. I suffered the same problem I play the PS4 version of Traditional Chinese version The save conversion function of the PS5 version shows an error that there is no save file of the PS4 version suspected the save conversion function in PS5 version is not well It has been reported to 505 games and wait for the patch to fix it
  15. "26444": { "title": "Alone in the Dark", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "The \"Nobody Knows What Happened\" trophy was broken by a recent patch: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/160464-nobody-knows-what-happened-trophy-possibly-glitched-after-patch/", "trophies": [ 1, 28 ], "timestamp": 1714125908343 }, The latest patch has broken this trophy for everyone .
  16. Platinum 26# - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

I can't say much about this one, it was a very simple plat journey, just play the story that was fun and also collect bottles which was easy. There were the minigames which at the beginning were slightly frustrating, but after figuring it out I cruised through the rest no problem. On the whole it was a charming game with an enjoyable story and 100% it only made the experience better, definitely will have a go at the rest of the trilogy.

Plat enjoyment 9/10

1. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Long live the PS3!! Congrats on the plat!

17. I really appreciate your post. Many people are thinking this game is JUST 1,000 hours. But that’s JUST for the platinum. The 100% will take bare minimum 5,000 hours to complete WITHOUT boosting. If boosted you can do it in 3,000 to 3,500 hours depending on crew efficiency. I’m still personally on the fence if I want to go for this platinum just because I hate boosting and the grind is EXTREME. And I’m personally going for a full 100% completion trophy list so do I really want a stain for 2 years until I can maybe finish it? Seriously think about it guys.
  18. Man, this forum. Now it is assumed that Crypt of The Necrodaner is a actually a 04/10. 😂 Whenever people achieved something hard they tend to downplay the difficulty. The same happened to games like Super Meat Boy, WipEout HD, Dead Space 2, Street Fighter 4 and so on. Apparently no game is hard, you are just unlucky or super bad at it.
  19. Better update it again, as I just platinumed Ravva and the Cyclops Curse an hour ago. 😜 Also, I just realized that Final Fantasy XIV is my first ultra rare platinum! Here are the next two games I platinumed. (I also platinumed both stacks of Wordbreaker by POWGI, but I am not including them as that would increase my EZPZ count.) Newt One - 4/18/2024 Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - 4/26/2024 EDIT: I changed 4/18 to another game I did because I didn't want to feel like I was doing stacks.
  20. Today
  21. Well after playing some more I can’t seem to unlock 15k online xp too. Ubisoft 🥲
  22. Me, playing trophyless Soul Calibur IV 600+ hours just because I like it.
  23. i still am doing Hero Coliseum From Dragonball xenoverse 2 getting the right figures i already have Figures that is doing over 5000 damage i am enjoying it i have beaten a very tough oponent in story mode i just see it as chess but then with Figures...! next up wil be Devil May Cry 4 ore Saints Row 4 Elected...! i am having a great time with Dragonball Xenoverse 2 i have all the transformations in the game almost there with the right figures i do 1 game at a time and i enjoy it that way i am motivated more then i started with unlocking platinum trophies on psn i am getting better in gaming...! i practice everyday!
  24. It is not the only one. Getting all fishes is also impossible, the game asks you for 47, but only 46 fishes seem to be available. I completed the main quest and all the side quests, so... I don't really know what to do... maybe just wait and hope for a patch...
  1. Load more activity