All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the heads up I wasn't aware of that rule but not a big deal I'll gladly switch out one of them if that's the case
  3. Don't feel too bad, it's something we all want but I've been playing since launch with a few minor breaks and never had it happen. Maybe one day, but the odds are so insane that I wouldn't count on it. I still have the old version of FFXV installed on my hard drive because I keep telling myself that I'll get around to the offline Comrades stuff one day. I think if I just bit the bullet there I'd buy myself a lot of space for Genshin updates, I think that ends up being over 100 GB by itself. Agreed on the new content not being exciting, though. I do still really like the exploration of new areas and the main quests, but everything else drags hard and the FOMO/sense of obligation to do stuff like Dailies and Battle Pass is draining. I think that's something I need to work on getting over, though; I have good teams as-is and the rest of the Fontaine roster seems like a skip to me so there's not really a reason to force myself through logging in every single day.
  4. Yeah, it's definitely been tampered with. I plan on buying the game anyway but censorship is never something I'll approve of. The discussion about it online has been horrible honestly. You got people in one camp denying that it's been censored, who, upon having it be proven to them, then move the goal posts, saying "Ok it has been but why do you even care, it's just a bit of cloth. It's only one outfit! Okay, it's only two outfits! Okay, it's only six outfits! The gore is toned down? Stop complaining!" And the other camp is "THIS GAME IS RUINED, THE EAST IS LOST, BOYCOTT THIS GAME!" It's ridiculous. My take is that yes, censorship is happening. Yes, it's bad. Yes, Shift Up lied (or were forced at the last minute to alter outfits and tone the gore down by Sony). However, I think boycotting the game over it is an overreaction. The game is still fundamentally the same game after all. Why miss out on a great game because of some skin being covered up? However, let me make it clear once more that on principal I oppose the changes. They promised it'd be uncensored and yet, when playing on the current patch, it isn't. It is when you play the game on disc without an Internet connection, however. So buy it on disc and play it that way. Physical media FTW! You know that already of course, just putting it out there for anyone else who has an issue with what's going on.
  5. Platinum 190: Prodeus

A modern game with retro graphics and my first introduction to a genre. Having never played Doom this game felt awesome! The platinum does take away from the game marginally as you basically need to follow a guide to find all secrets as some of them are just so well hidden.

Full review to come in my trophy checklist thread, but I can say its definitely worth checking out. 

1. PHIL_DADDY1

PHIL_DADDY1

Congrats mate! I remember playing the original back in the 90's...

6. Me when Fallout 4 updated for the PS5: Okay, I am just going straight for the platinum. Nothing else. No 100%, then back to Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Also me: Second Day. Not even at the Institute. Has focused on junk collecting and settlement building, while off doing random things, including the quests for Vault Tec DLC and Far Harbor.

Doh! Guess I just can't be linear on Fallout haha. It's the same story everytime XD.

1. Mr_Wright95

Mr_Wright95

Reminds me of me every time I play Skyrim 😅 Still that just shows how good the game is!

2. Prince-Varuni

Prince-Varuni

@Mr_Wright95 Haha Skyrim too, I think those two are the few games that cause me to go far off the objective even when trophy hunting for platinums XD

7. Currently waiting on delivery (stock image above), but I finally managed to obtain a Noire figure from Neptunia at a great price online!
  8. Got three terminus weapons today, I only have 8 left to go.

9. That is correct, only the primary account will receive them.
  10. Unlocking the Skull And Bones platinum trophy will always be more respectable than platting any one Road Bustle stack. Both are dodgy yes but one isn’t to be considered shovelware, unlike the other.
  11. @Galecove Better noticing now than later: I saw that you have two versions of the same game on your first list (Dead Nation). If I am not mistaken, there is a rule saying they should be on two separate lists. I will let @Rebourne07 confirm if it is still the case this year. You are off to a very good start so good luck for your next games!
  12. Oh boy, thanks for the heads up! So it turns out that IGDB does, in fact, consider Pyre a Visual Novel. Guess I'm gonna be scouring that site today huffing copium about other hidden classifications XD
  13. thanks bro, didn't bother with the FFXV DLC trophies because of Comrades, but now I'll give it a shot!
  14. Got an absolute fuckton of stuff on Steam through the various sales that've been going on lately:
  15. Easily embarrassed to have absolute garbage taint my profile? Oh yes, every time. How do you think I feel seeing Skull and Bones in my list of platinums? lol
  16. As awkward as it may look on your trophy page, I'd forget about the PS4 version and dedicate your F4 time to the PS5 version. There's no autopop so unless you're that eager, you'd have to play through the majority of the game twice, once for each version. That's not even taking into account any additional playthroughs or strategic saves you may want to do for certain story related trophies, plus all the DLC and their respective trophies, PLUS all the goodies you'd be delaying for yourself that come with the PS5 version (60FPS, higher resolution, Creation Club freebies, etc.) Of course, if you are that eager,, then go nuts and play BOTH versions as much as you want! You could at the very least get through the story at a fairly speedy pace on PS4, make a few cheeky saves at certain points, get the sole gold trophy for completing the story however you see fit, then move over to PS5 and reload some of those aforementioned cheeky saves to explore ALL the story paths for your platinum run. It might not be a full 100% for the PS4 version but at least you'd have the one gold, a couple silvers, and a handful of bronzes 🤷‍♂️
  17. I would never pay full price for these games but when they are this cheap I'm in! Bought all those that are 7p as well, almost 30 games for just over £2, bet they are amazing lol.
  18. Thank you so much. This is now the second game that I bought for 1 cent. 1st - Anthem in 2022 2nd - Road Bustle Online in 2024
  19. Brilliant post. Time and sanity saver. Thank you for putting these recommendations together. I wouldn’t want to deal with Phalanx and erratic Argo on hard time attack… I had two colossi completed on normal time attack and the whistling arrow in my inventory when I saw it. If anyone wonders, deleting the game file concerned from a PS5 console via Saved Data (PS4) (using edit to ensure only the correct file is selected) and starting anew in NG+ works. I got rid of the whistling arrow and now have a Queen’s Sword and all hard time attack items. Hard playthrough is much easier. Edit: Hawk method with Argo does not require galloping. Trotting slowly in wide open spaces while standing on Argo requires little control and hawks will eventually take notice. A simultaneous hop and grab when one hawk inevitably flies by Wander’s head does it.
  20. I completed the Boudicca VH 1cc run today. The Boudicca fighter has got a lot going on. Lots of firepower with tons of options. The hardest part of the ship was not flying into stuff because it's pretty much at full throttle all the time. I used a modified version of my Andraste strategy so it was overall aggressive I felt. I was able to figure out how its chain combo exceeds connect with scoring and supply energy for attack. It can supply itself with almost endless max power attacks, with a catch. As the combo chain goes higher, it becomes harder to exceed the chain to resupply. What next? I've done a ton of Boss Rushes already. They're short and to the point which is great but I think for the sake of time I'd like to dabble a bit in Ignition. It's pretty much a new game with new bosses. Since the one gold trophy requires 3 clears of Expert, I think I'll save that for last as I'll probably be spending most of the end game there regardless. I've attached a recording of my run. At this point I'd like to take a little time to collect my thoughts and write up a strategy guide for the ships to explain some ways to make things easier.
  21. Today
  22. So they are either desperate for pocket change or they sold so many copies that they can practically give it away for free now? Lol, fantastic!
  1. Load more activity