All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.igdb.com/games/alice-madness-returns It's listed as Quiz/Trivia on IGDB itself, which is also accepted. Idk why all the genres/themes aren't pulled over for every game.
  3. Opti is doing what he does best. If i can get the Lily ending out of the way quickly with 99% progress and then reload, grab the last collectible and 100% NG, then of course i will do that. My thoughts are that i still want to 100% NG+ for all those specific outfits and new upgrades you can only get in that playthrough. This is the perfect solution for me and many others i know that like "complete" save files.
  4. Completed all the fate episodes and epilogues and all that, no trophy. I wonder if the DLC characters just broke it and I missed out on this trophy by a day
  5. I'll add the XVI DLC and a badge for getting 100% on XVI on Monday.
  6. Finished off 4 DLC packs for another 285.5 points No new badges. Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty DLC Final Fantasy XIV - Endwalker: Newfound Adventure DLC God of War Ragnarök - Valhalla DLC God of War Ragnarök - Valhalla DLC
  7. 1. Fallout 4 (PS4) - 614 hours. This was my only PS4 game for the longest time 2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX - 512 hours. This is technically 6 games, but the PS5 counts it as one 3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4) - 446 hours. Have 186 on the PS5 version, and definitely have 1000+ on the Xbox 360 Got an honorable mention of Fallout 76. It's sitting at 444 hours, probably gonna overtake the 3rd place spot pretty soon
  8. thanks, my question was that even if it was randomly i could find all the accessories or just some of them. what do you mean with "each run", how many runs are needed in order to get all of them?
  9. The Prestige (2006) One of Christopher Nolan's best films. Very clever plot. Awesome performances by Jackman and Bale.
  10. I have bden through this many times so I usually just go to my alt-accounts and platinum there. Sadly, the series I really love don't get stacks. Death Stranding (5 times), Mass Effect trilogy on PS3 (5 times), Battlefield 1 (2 times), Wolfenstein 2 (3 times).
  11. I literally just had this "discussion" in a youtube video comment section recently that was about the Fallout 4 PS5/XSX upgrade, and the narrorator in the video still calling it the "next gen upgrade" (I believe it was a Gameranx video and Falcon was saying it). Someone made a comment about why everyone is still calling it next gen when these consoles are going on 4 years old, and I was in agreement with them...most people, were not. It very much seems like a younger crowd thing to keep calling it next gen instead of "Current gen". Their argument was that Fallout 4 was made for PS4 and XB1, so this is the "next" gen upgrade. But in reality it just seems like that thing where people don't really care what the meaning of words are and just say things. It's like when people say "I could care less" even though the proper phrase is "I couldn't care less", or how people consistently misuse "Remaster", "Reboot" and "Remake". They mean current gen, but don't care and just keep saying next gen anyways.
  12. The Long Dark is so much fun, I just got mauled by a bear in my sleep. :D👍

1. kindajustin

kindajustin

This admittedly sounds about as much fun as the time I tried to go out for food thinking it was a good day for hunting/foraging only for dense fog to set in that ended up getting me lost and killing me 😅

13. Boosting means grouping up with people in game with the intention of cooperatively getting the trophies for everyone in the boost who needs. That could be farming kills in shooters, in this game it sounds like it means you need 3 people to let everyone win over the course of 3 races. You can check for boosting sessions for a game and if you don't find one, you can make one. If you're looking at the psnp page for a game, any active sessions should appear in a box on the right side iirc.
  14. Here are the ones I've found. Listed by location. I left out the ones involved in the recruitment scenario, but those mostly tell you where to go next and have to be done in order. Unfortunately, I am still missing one and have not been able to find the last one yet.
  15. Last Known Position - Lose the enemy 10 times Playing with Fire - Burn 2 enemies simultaneously Heart of the Serpent - Find the Mission of San Juan The Chosen One - Find the Silver Box of Ix Chel Archeologist - Complete an Artifact Collection Back to Where We Started - Return to Paititi
  16. 500 hours to kill 500 ghost ships is wildly inaccurate. It wasn't even close to that before diving was introduced, nowhere near. I'd love to know what your sources were doing to only manage one kill per hour. By the way, guilds are awful. Ours is 383 and it's slow, a major slog. But that's what you get when it's balanced for a full roster of 24 players being active, which by the standards of any other game out there would be considered a hardcore guild. Do not do this solo. The only blessing is that the xp doesn't scale upwards as you advance like it would with any other faction.
  17. The DLC unlocks DLC-exclusive avatars, Lilliputs and accessories if that's what you mean, the latter two still have to be found during each run but the avatars are available from the start
  18. Instead of pulling packs, there's now an option to exchange 10 gold players from the '24 NBA: Series 2 theme for a guaranteed holo pack which you can repeat with a 1hr cooldown. You can find the pack in The Exchange and to get the cards you can filter the Player Market to meet the theme and color with each card costing 250 VC or 525 MTP. Will take you 13 hours minimum and 32,500 VC or 68,250 MTP depending on your choice of currency, assuming you have no previous holos.
  19. Future Retro Play a Holotape Game War Never Changes Enter The Wasteland Born Survivor Reach Level 5 When Freedom Calls Complete "When Freedom Calls" Going back to the first game I played on my PS4. This time for the PS5 with some new missions and extra stuff! 🎃
  20. Just curious, where were you looking that claims Alice: MR is quiz/trivia?
  21. 1 my name is mayo 2 kings tale final fantasy xv 3 - Final Fantasy 8 completed 4/22/24 4 Final Fantasy 14 completed 4/22/24 5 Final Fantasy 13 6 Final Fantasy x2 7 Final fantasy 9 8 cod world at war 9 vanquish 10 ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 version ps3 Going to do my end of the week update now since I doubt I'll be finished umvc3 by sunday. Finished both ff14 and 8 this week, for ff8 I just used the boosters to help finish the game up quick . FF14 I played it on pc at first but I took a long break from it and decided to give the ps4 platinum a shot but I quickly realized I wasn't having fun with it anymore and decided just to auto pop the rest >.<. Working on my 10th difficulty game right now and so far its pretty easy but I'll hold off until either I platinum it or if the game breaks me before saying anything else :).
  22. My two cents... While franchise may be causing issues in itself, I can say for certain that there is an issue with trophies outside of franchise. I've only played career, and used sandbox by on accident (opened a save, while not paying attention), and as a blueprint zone (no animals), not looked at franchise, and the tracking is spotty at best, 'Baby Boom' seems to no longer be working (I have had well in excess of the 8 babies (tracking says 65/73) I need across the previous level and current level and I'm doing. 'Barrier Builder' seems to have stopped, but I've paid less attention, should certainly be going up considering how much time I spend placing, and replacing barriers when making habitats - unless it only counts 'complete' barriers? Also 'Zoologist' seems to track randomly, sometime updating instantly, and other times doing nothing (on not previously completed animals). These should all work in career, they do/have been tracking - of a sort.
  23. man I need a list of beigoma trainers >.<
  1. Load more activity