All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I got them, but not immediately. I don't know what triggered it. But I have my costume for example and the Deluxe Edition rewards
  3. I need someone who has the DLC's and wants to make both trophies, who has it?
  4. If you have a partner I suggest you "It takes two", really friendly game
  5. I don't see a PS5 version on PSNProfiles or in the PlayStation Store. Are you sure?
  6. Is it so hard? I'm seeing conflicting viewpoints. All trophy guide say this DLC isn't hard to complete, but some people is struggling, and not because the rogue-like part is lackluster in some measure (compared to Valhalla of GoW:R). So it's a yes, I guess.
  7. April 26th, 2024: Games Played 473 Games Completed: 91 Completion Percentage: 39.03 Unearned Trophies: 12,267 Alright so not much of an update this Friday, between working kicking my butt and not feeling all that great I didn't get to accomplish much gaming wise, but I finished spiderman 2 and got one trophy from golf with friends and a few from powerwash simulator, I'll list them below for you to see. ONCE MORE WITH FEELING (SILVER) TREEMENDOUS (SILVER) ULTIMATE POWERWASH (GOLD) GOOD DINGS TO COME (GOLD) DELICATE EXCAVATION (BRONZE) ALL HANDS ON DECK (BRONZE) As I said only one trophy for golf with friends. I'm finding it hard to get par on any course so this could be a long term project lol. Powerwash simulator is easy, but time consuming. Actually looking back at it most of the games I'm working on are time consuming, may go through my backlog and see if there is anything I could knock out realitively quickly to get that little dophamine hit from progression. Please feel free to look through my games and offer suggestions. Well I think thats about it for now, have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you back here bright and early Monday morning!
  8. When I did it only one of the map variant counted. I think it was night version that didn’t count. Might still be the case.
  9. There are several things you can do, but it all comes down to skill as well and how fast you are able to move and multi-task, so: - use overdrive as much as possible, also keep crafting materials at max before starting this mission in order to create more infusions and items (health, overdrive, drones); - after each stage a horde of enemies will attack so you can use drones to distract them, power abilities can knock them off the platform like slam, shutter; - defibrillation can come in handy (you might need it for the robots wave); - use overdrive on the titan because it increases damage, otherwise you might end up without bullets by the last stage; A little sample of my ultra nightmare titan fight in the video:
  10. How do you crash into other riders? Because in most cases nobody falls but me lol
  11. Update me I have the Platinum trophies on Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil 4
  12. With the latest update my Disc version saves have loaded with no issue in the Digital PS Plus version of the game.
  13. It wasn't a 'take'. It was a legitimate question. Why is everybody so tense? Come on. If you are so anti-censorship, even for things like that, it is better not to buy the game at all, which actually sends a message to the publisher rather than playing it unpatched. The only thing this so-called nerf does to the game is that you will see less of the main character's body while wearing a few outfits out of tens of them in the game. So, I was legitimately surprised why somebody would go out of their way to play the game unpatched. And considering all the weird simping of the main character online, it's not hard to understand why I came to that conclusion. I mean just look at Reddit.
  14. You're making me want to install it lol It was the same with the PS5 version of Skyrim. The 60 frames really brought out the beauty of the game. And not a single bugged quest or crash (outside of going too far with the restoration exploit IYKYK) It was the first time I ever wilfully put down Skyrim, as opposed to being forced to stop playing due to long loading screens and ever increasing bugs.
  15. Please sign me as World's Greatest Detective
  16. Euclid is my favourite from this album but every song has something different to bring on this album. My favourites will probably be always Jaws, Nazareth and Bloodsport. I can't wait to see them on May 25th. The aura around this band is kinda crazy, and i something feel obsessed lol
  17. Can't you just back up your save at 99% collectibles, finish it and redownload, get the last collectible to get both endings? It seems like a no brainer.
  18. Sig me as Member of the Alliance thanks
  19. There is no English support at all. Fortunately, there are great Guides for this game on-site : https://psnprofiles.com/guides/1794-akb1149-恋愛総選挙
  20. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus. Starting on Sly 2 now
  21. Anyone else not get their premium edition rewards yet or the rewards from playing the beta? I have yet to receive anything. Thanks,
  22. I think I just downloaded the PS extra version rather than my one from ps plus collection? will that have overwritten my license?
  1. Load more activity