All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. In the end it's up to you what you collect. There is no perfect route except of playing the collector. It's still the fastest way and if you know your route and how you tackle the collectibles you are level 50 in no time.
  3. i know but i really wanted to try out the dlcs thats why i bought that game
  4. It's hard to say - I don't know your set up properly or your hardware and software situation, but best to just follow what was originally laid out and use an Ethernet cable to connect them.
  5. There's a reason some games get so cheap. They have little to no one playing them. This is one of the tradeoffs for saving a couple bucks, They already created a session. I'm assuming they are just venting here. (And possibly trying to draw attention to their session, skirting the no boosting threads rule.)
  6. The saving grace about multiplayer is that there is a glitch that lets you upgrade a specific path and it would beneficially glitch and pop all other multiplayer trophies.
  7. I love those kill count videos. Here's one from my favorite series
  8. The online trophys are easy but only if u can find a match
  9. Create a session, then keep extending the date until you find someone to play with: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions
  10. Trophy list looks more or less like the main game. So a 3/10 or 4/10 depending on how bad the no damage trophies are. Hopefully the trophy for buying and upgrading all shards is contained to the DLC. Would suck for someone to replay 40+ hours to earn a single bronze DLC trophy. Doesn't look like there are any missables though. These look like story/unmissable trophies Manic Mansion Like Clockwork Fortress of Water Demos Gateway to Abyss Believe in the Dawn Discerning Eye These are the grindy trophies Organ Trade - 1000 coins exchanged Perfection Selection - Buy every Shard and Upgrade And these are the miscellaneous trophies Nailed It - Strike an enemy after dash attack 25 times Limbo Coin - Defeat a Duke of Hell no damage Hunter Coin - Defeat a Hunter no damage And possibly a USB/PS+ save scum, 100% completion, or second playthrough trophy In The End - Experience every twist of fate
  11. Basically as the title says, I was wondering if two people play this game together in multiplayer, will both people unlock all trophies including platinum? I know the game has multiplayer and I’ve heard it makes the game easier, but some games if you play together only the host gets certain trophies etc. causing player 2 to have to do an extra playthrough. So just wondering if anyone here has experience with this. Thanks in advance
  12. so i found the game on the ps store for 3.99 + all dlcs and decided to buy it however i wanted to clear out the mp trophys the problem is i cant find a single match im trying for hours and no luck i know u can get most of the mp trophys solo but they are very very diffcult and takes alot of grinding i have the game on my list for years now and i dont wanna give up on it because the servers are dead
  13. Came here to say that the B rating trophy is soloable with AI. You just neet to have quali on (5min is the elast possible) and you are given the option to start the race. IDK if there is a way to start the race with AI only and no quali
  14. Does anybody still do requests in here? I’m specifically looking for an avatar to use on here and for my YouTube channel. Can’t find a thread for requesting an avatar specifically so just thought I’d ask in here. Thanks in advance
  15. Got to the Castle section of RE4 Remake. This is just phenomenal and it keeps getting better. So many little touches and changes I appreciate about it. They added a TON of atmosphere to it, the part where you encounter the Garrador for the first time was really creepy with it being all underground and dark and decrepit. 

16. "No" for Uncharted Golden Abyss by itself, but a big "yes" for all of these: 1. Exclusives-- Killzone Mercenary (superb fps and it is a Vita-only game) 2. Handheld-only games (not on consoles) that have a very good Vita port-- Tales of Hearts R 3. Available in consoles but it is nice to be able to play them 100% portable, if you feel like it, and in some cases, they are even better like this-- Final Fantasy X HD, Rayman Origins, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 Plus, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Sly Collection, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, Persona 4 Golden Note: I probably forgot a few here! I haven't used the Vita much since I platinumed FFX (I did half of it with the Vita and the other half with the Ps4). However, having a Vita with all of the above definitely feels worth it if you are interested in those playstation games.
  17. Sometimes you just want to turn your brain off for an hour and play something simple. Extra props when it ended up costing less than 25 cents more often then not lately. Also historical PlayStation Rewards used to give out points for trophies earned, so any platinum that cost you under $1 ended up being basically free
  18. 15 minutes...and it gave me two pink tails at once. But one of the summons took a few hours. RNG is weird.
  19. It made me want to re-watch the Terminator films, so I'll probably do that at some point.
  20. Won't anyone think of people's poor 100%'s? /s Wonder how difficult the new mode and getting the trophies for it will be. 🤔
  21. Booksmart (2019) This was super charming and well-acted. Kaitlyn Dever is such a good actress.
  22. I was playing for fun rather than competition and the explore mode really killed that since you're not going from one round to the next with the same people, rounds can take 30 mins to time out now, and creative rounds are just not that fun most of the time. The solos chill mode they had before was perfect. As for Knockout Mode, it's just too few people and ends too quickly now, so also kills the fun. The round variety is much smaller now too and has more creative rounds which are the worst type. If you're playing for trophies or for grinding out the fame pass then sure, it's fine, but it's not fun anymore, at least not for me.
  23. Yeah It could be better Trophy wise, but for those like me who don't care (Anymore) about the Trophies and just want to have fun playing, this update is terrible. We used to have 60 players per lobbies, then 40... Now 32, only 3 rounds. That's too few. 3 rounds was an exceptionally rare case if too many people died in a survival round or something, matches usually had 5 rounds at least. Matches end super quickly even if you make it to the final, and winning doesn't feel the same. I know I said I would quit and all but... I still haven't elaborated it I played today for a couple of hours, got 3 wins, and it still felt depressing. The round variety is terrible too: before this update we used to have a rotation of 57 maps, now it's just 40. And out of these 40, most are custom made maps, rather than official ones made my the devs. Most of the community, including me, truly dislikes creative. I don't understand why they wouldn't just put a playlist for creative, and one for the official maps, they way it was before. Can't they just coexist? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A SINGLE PLAYER VERSION OF HOOPSIE DAISY WHEN YOU LITERALLY HAVE HOOPSIE LEGENDS? Oh and regarding the modes, they completely got away of the time limited mode, that used to change every 7 days. That was very helpful to keep the game fresh, now it's not an option anymore. All we have is Explore or whatever it's called for those kids who want to chill around, and Knockout/Solo, Squads and Duo that last 10 seconds and mostly consist of shitty maps. They also made some changes to the physics, which were completely unnecessary. Yeah I know, it's to prepare the game for its mobile port... How about that one fucks off? Thanks. They are basically tending the game to a brand new playerbase, not we console players anymore. They also changed the emotes work: it used to be that you just emoted by pressing an arrow, now you have to open a huge wheel that covers the whole screen and then select the emote. This is unconventional as it takes too long and covers the screen, thus distracting you from the game. There were players like me who loved spamming emotes in quiet situation, now we no longer can. I've seen plenty of people who had been playing the game for years like me who gave it up completely. Give a look on the sub reddit and you will se like 99% of the community agreeing with me with the exception of some losers rudely saying we exaggerate and blah blah blah just to act cool, some even with throwaway accounts.
  24. Grilled Big Cheese - Defeat Bitores Méndez. Talk About Near-Death Experience! - Rescue Ashley as she's being carried away by the enemy. Overkill - Use a cannon to defeat a zealot.
  1. Load more activity