The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

43 minutes ago, Dzware said:

That's great!

Do these bounties apply from now on, or from the start of the event? As I've already done Futuridium (twice even) earlier this year :P

I think I will let @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y decide this xD 

37 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Don't think these are for most wanted. Or im missing something1f914.png

Nope, these will go in the Participant's Pot (new section on the First Post). The Participant's Pot will be separate from the donation pot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dzware said:

That's great!

Do these bounties apply from now on, or from the start of the event? As I've already done Futuridium (twice even) earlier this year :P

Well lets say, if nobody finishes any of the 5 Games, i would still donate 50€. :D

My idea was just to give anybody some Motivation, which game they could pick for their next tier.???

Edit: well @Dzware you could create a second Account and finish the Game a third time??‍♂️?

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@Copanele

Yeah right, if anyone finishes a game of these 5, i give 10€ to you or arcesius or whoever donates the Money at the End. :) 

Thanks for the bounties! I bought Futuridium last week so it's a perfect time for another swap ?

Crash 4: OUT

Futuridium: IN

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Nope, these will go in the Participant's Pot (new section on the First Post). The Participant's Pot will be separate from the donation pot.

Just to be clear, can additional bounties posted by event participants contribute to a player's raised sum total?

If so, I think the addition of such bounties seriously hurts the competitive aspect of the event (then again, I may be taking it too seriously). Anyone could post a 500€ bounty for the first player to complete My Name is Mayo, or an "easy" UR game if that is a requirement, and any sense of competition would go down the drain.

While I think we should encourage players like @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y to post bounties like this (I'd actually like to post one myself for 50€), I think these bounties should not count towards the "official" amount of money a player has raised for charity. 

If a player completes one of these new bounties, I think it should be reflected in the totals as something like this (I'm sure there's a cleaner way to present this info, this is just an example):

Player's Current Total: 20€
Player completes @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y's Whoa Dave! bounty.
Player: 21€ +
10€ [Custom Bounties]

If the game were not UR, it would instead look like this.
Player's Current Total: 20
Player completes @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y's Whoa Dave! bounty.
Player: 20€ +
10€ [Custom Bounties]

Actual "Most Wanted" bounties should be left to the discretion of the event organizers and, ideally, shouldn't change over the course of the event. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Just to be clear, can additional bounties posted by event participants contribute to a player's raised sum total?

No. That's exactly why the Participant's Pot was added so that other members could contribute to the charity event if they desire. 

Say that someone completes Futuridium, then S_y_n_e_IR_g_y will give an extra 10 euros to the donation if he wishes so :) The person who will complete Futuridium will receive the regular 1Euro "point" in the main post and the Spreadsheet and the Most Wanted list will not be affected in any way :D 

Again, extra donations are not mandatory, it's only if the person desires to do it :) it won't affect the competitive part of the event by any way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

No. That's exactly why the Participant's Pot was added so that other members could contribute to the charity event if they desire. 

Say that someone completes Futuridium, then S_y_n_e_IR_g_y will give an extra 10 euros to the donation if he wishes so :) The person who will complete Futuridium will receive the regular 1Euro "point" in the main post and the Spreadsheet and the Most Wanted list will not be affected in any way :D 

Again, extra donations are not mandatory, it's only if the person desires to do it :) it won't affect the competitive part of the event by any way.

I understand. Thanks for clearing that up! :P

@ExistentialSolid

So yeah to clear some stuff up:

I just thought that it would be a good thing to donate some money on my own, because its for a good cause. But i wanted some connection to the Event so its not just the Donation.

My goal was not mess things up or complicate anything?

Sorry i'm not the best at explaining stuff and my english is also not the best?

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@ExistentialSolid

I just thought that it would be a good thing to donate some money on my own, because its for a good cause. But i wanted some connection to the Event so its not just the Donation.

My goal was not mess things up or complicated anything?

Sorry i'm not the best at explaining stuff and my english is also not the best?

Oh you're fine, don't worry! Your generosity towards a good cause is awesome. ?

I just wasn't clear on the details of how these additional bounties would work. ? But everything's cleared up, so we're good! I might actually try to play either Whoa Dave! or Mega Man 10 sometime soon since they sound like fun options for the event. 

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

@ExistentialSolid

My goal was not mess things up or complicate anything1f605.png

Sorry i'm not the best at explaining stuff and my english is also not the best1f605.png

I love the Idea @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y?. I did it in a similar way but gave some of the money to bounties of existing games on the Most Wanted List. And the other part of the money to extend the overall pricepool for the charities.

• Like 3

Swapping out Racket Fury ( Eu) in place of Metal Gear Survive
1 Gun Club Vr (3.84% UR) - DONE

2 Vr Worlds (0.63 % UR)

3 Metal Gear Survive - Racket Fury (Eu) ( 0.65% UR - NO PLAT)

4 The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (0.70% NO PLAT)

5 Blood and Truth (4.91 % UR) -  0.96% - DONE

Should be done within the next 2 hours hopefully.

I'm actually working on an Ultra Rare platinum myself... Dark Cloud 2.

Yeah, for some reason it's still ultra rare. I guess not very many people care about this wonderful action RPG with Rogue-like dungeons. That or the fact that getting all of the Medals is going to be a b*tch. Actually got all of the medals in Moon Flower Palace except the Monster Transformation kills and Item kills medals, my monster is only Level 23 and I have yet to figure out how to herd enemies so I can kill them all with only 10 Final Bombs. :(

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dzware said:

WipEout Omega also done! I already played WipEout HD last year, but still had fun going through the campaign again and of course playing through 2048 for the first time. This version however, felt much easier, especially because the AI got a lot less aggressive, so a lot less luck was needed to win the races. Beating Zico in 2048 was the hardest part by far for me, and even that only took about 2 hours.

Also, after seeing how much easier the elite HD campaign was this time around, I'm much less offended by @Arcesius calling the game easy when I was struggling so hard doing the PS3 version last year 1f602.png

Hahaha well at least I'm glad that now you know I wasn't just being arrogant ? Though I had no way to compare both versions, I only played the Omega Collection... And yeah Zico 2048 was the most difficult task, even though usually people bitch about Zico HD... But that was much easier somehow... 

In any case, congrats on finishing this one! Should be done with the Tier soon :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thedah said:

Catherine Full Body and Tier 2 finished!

Also, the story hits way differently playing this in my 30s and in a relationship vs when I first played this in my early 20s and single.

I will decide on my Tier 3 list a bit later.

This reminds me of when i played Arcana heart 3 after i got married. She was like, are you for real?? xD

• Like 3

@Copanele

I'm going to use a swap:

• Tour De France 2011 removed | replacing with Days Gone (32.03% / 1.22%) 17%

That crap of Tour de France will still take me about a month of afk (maybe more since I will need to start Inversion next month as well), which means I will be playing with the ps4 in the meantime so I prefer to remove the game from my tier and maybe put it back later on a potential Tier 2.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern!

Now AC Valhalla is eligible for this event...for some reason ? and only because of the A True Master DLC trophy who was launched 2 months ago. So whoever wants to go for this game can now pick it up (you must not have obtained this trophy at the moment of enlisting). Just announcing it because it's the first AC with a non-multiplayer UR trophy (thanks Ubisoft bugs!).

P.S. Siege of Paris DLC completion is not required if you choose to pick up this game for the event. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

@Copanele  I’m afraid  I don’t have the material time to finish Gauntlet, can I change it with Ark: Survival Evolved, with the plat sitting at  3.23 and my completion at 68%? I’m asking due to the debug mode, though it’s not really helping me, with having 1014 collectibles to manually type one at a time…

The debug mode is not an issue. It is unfortunate that it exists (depending who you ask ?), but we accept all games that meet the criteria stated in the OP, regardless of which in-game methods allow to complete the game easier... 

Maybe things will change next year, but that would mean more manual work.. we'll see. 

11 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

The debug mode is not an issue. It is unfortunate that it exists (depending who you ask 1f605.png), but we accept all games that meet the criteria stated in the OP, regardless of which in-game methods allow to complete the game easier... 

Maybe things will change next year, but that would mean more manual work.. we'll see. 

Yeah, it’s the only 1/10  (another event, which counts debugs as 1/10 for a gradually more harder plats competition) game that didn’t ruin my pursuit of a <40%  average rarity, so I thought I might as well go with it, I’ll try to make up for it with some Marvel vs Capcom the next tier.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

50 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

@Copanele  I’m afraid  I don’t have the material time to finish Gauntlet, can I change it with Ark: Survival Evolved, with the plat sitting at  3.23 and my completion at 68%? I’m asking due to the debug mode, though it’s not really helping me, with having 1014 collectibles to manually type one at a time…

From my side it's ok even with debug mode. The only no-go is if you cheat the game (the CRT banning kind of cheating).

40 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

That would take way too much manual work tbh xD and if it was an easy debugging it would have had the same rarity as Conan Exiles I assume. 

• Like 1