Spring 2021 Backlog Challenge

7 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Can't wait to see you tackle Babel Mode, one of my fav games of all time, but Babel can be brutal lol.

Lol, what is going on, two hunters play Catherine? World is ending omg

Well it's been on my shelf long enough, it's about time I actually played it. Plus I'm easily influenced and Dz said I should lmao.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hisuiryu said:

Well it's been on my shelf long enough, it's about time I actually played it. Plus I'm easily influenced and Dz said I should lmao.

One of the gems imo, don't take it too seriously (but take it a little bit though) and you should enjoy it, very unique game.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I too have fallen prey to this. I get a weird anxiety when I work late and won't be able to crank a couple out before midnight1f602.png

On the TrueTrophies website they have a stat that follows your trophy streaks. My best one was 49 consecutive days earning trophies, but the stress of finding a trophy to earn when I was running out of time each day was too much for me ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, be_minor said:

Update #3: Finished MediEvil last night. As I never played the original, it was a pleasant surprise and easy platinum. The controls did feel outdated at times though. Also, I’ll be using my first swap of the challenge on Watch Dogs: Legion. I want to focus primarily on my PS3 backlog and just downloaded Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom. If I find myself ahead of schedule again, I’ll start adding more PS3 games (Dragon Age II, Far Cry Blood Dragon, The Walking Dead, etc.).

I honestly liked MediEvil's controls; they were iffy sometimes, but with the combat especially they had a kind of clunky fluidity you don't get from games much these days. It's hard to explain. Like you can't just run around while spinning your sword like bones man does; it's all fancy animations and i frames and all that bullshit. Definitely a very fun remaster, it's a shame it didn't sell so well; although it did have its share of issues (why does a ps4 exclusive lag on ps4?! It's not *that* pretty a game!), I would love to see a remake of 2 from the same developers. Or a sequel!

• Like 3

On 01/04/2021 at 4:19 PM, YaManSmevz said:

I too have fallen prey to this. I get a weird anxiety when I work late and won't be able to crank a couple out before midnight1f602.png

That's why I keep easy games on hand lol.

• Like 4