Call of Duty: Ghosts Already Hacked On PS3

Goro

Call of Duty Ghosts isn’t even out yet and people all over Twitter who already have the game on PS3 are reporting that hackers have started showing up. It’s not like the previous Call of Duty games weren’t hacked, it’s just that it took them 6+ months so Ghosts being hacked this early is quite alarming.

The hackers are so far only being reporting on the PS3 suggesting a hardware based hack. You can keep up with the latest regarding these hacks on Twitter. Hopefully Infinity Ward are able fix the vulnerability with a patch.

Check out the gallery below for proof of Call of Duty Ghosts being hacked:

cod-ghosts-hacked-1.png?resize=932%2C461

cod-ghosts-hacked-2.png?resize=847%2C470

cod-ghosts-hacked-3.png?fit=1024%2C1024

cod-ghosts-hacked-4.png?resize=1110%2C55

cod-ghosts-hacked-5.png?resize=605%2C162

Call of Duty Ghosts hits stores November 5th for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Xbox One and PS4 versions will of course be playable after the consoles release on November 21st and 15th respectively.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Infinity Ward/the MW chaps were never good with this stuff. One of the reasons MW2 is often recited as being an absolute disaster is because of the volume of hacking it suffered.

Are you talking about the online part my friend? If I remember people regard the modern warfare sub unit (expect the number 3 version) as really great games. 

Are you talking about the online part my friend? If I remember people regard the modern warfare sub unit (expect the number 3 version) as really great games. 

Not really. MW1 is often said to be great *and it really is*, but there is no denying how easily hackable those games were, especially after MW2's release when people turned back to MW1, that was when CoD4 hacking went sky high, and now CoD4 is just a bunch of hackers. MW2 was the first time a CoD game really suffered from hackers, though. I don't think I ever actually ran into a hacker in BO1.

Hopefully this post makes sense.

I'm pretty sure this is child's play for hackers as long as cracked consoles exist. It'll probably go the same way every other CoD has lately, the multiplayer will explode with cheaters the moment they start focusing on the next CoD but will be suppressed with bans until then.

I'm not too worried about the modding since I'll move on to something else before it gets too bad.

Edited by SMamimi

Lovely. I plan on picking the PS4 version up sometime so hopefully it takes a lot longer for them to ruin that version. It could be possible for Infinity Ward to release a patch on launch that gets rid of these hacks too, right? I never ran into any hacked MW or MW2 lobbies until years after they were released and I don't think I've ever ran into a hacked lobby on MW3 or Blops I & II so I hope I can have a solid multiplayer experience with Ghosts as well. 

Parker