Oh I'm Sorry. What?

DrakeHellsing

1 minute ago, Gage said:

This is actually made by Llamasoft (TxK, Polybius, Tempest 4000) so it'll actually be a legit game. :D Wonder how hard it will be. 

Really now? Huh.

I mean, I recognize the name Polybius at least. So at least it's not in the same category as whatever that Lizard Lady game is all about.

It just means that I need not dismiss it so easily now ;)

• Like 1

On 12.2.2021 at 1:51 PM, HuntingFever said:

I'm not touching this with a 1,000ft pole, because I still haven't forgiven them for not fixing the various games they released in a knackered state 1f621.png.

Yeah, the TxK game still isn't fixed... Quite a shame since that game is actually very cool imo

Edited by Sardavanua
  • Like 1

On 17/02/2021 at 6:28 PM, HuntingFever said:

They're still a scummy company either way.

Llamasoft is just two guys btw, not a company. Not excusing any bugs in their software but they don’t exactly have a lot of resources, so calling them scummy and blaming them for not fixing games made by other people is a bit rich.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 4:50 AM, Darwock-UK said:

Llamasoft is just two guys btw, not a company. Not excusing any bugs in their software but they don’t exactly have a lot of resources, so calling them scummy and blaming them for not fixing games made by other people is a bit rich.

Jeff Minter, somewhat of a programmer legend dating back to 1981. Eccentric, yes. But please google before you pass judgements of "idiot" and "scummy". Maybe the joke is on us?

• 2 months later...

On 04/03/2021 at 11:11 AM, martinlastbandit said:

Jeff Minter, somewhat of a programmer legend dating back to 1981. Eccentric, yes. But please google before you pass judgements of "idiot" and "scummy". Maybe the joke is on us?

Er, yes... that is the point I was making to the other guy

• Like 1

• 2 years later...