How I Met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory POLL ?

Hyme_18

BBT or HIMYM  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Chose what do you prefer :3

• Big Bang Theory
    • How I Met your Mother

I had a lot of friends discussing about this :DD Basically just tell what you prefer and why :DD I'll start ^^

I am actually beary fond to How I Met Your Mother :DD It was actually great how in all the episode, you just get that great feeling of mystery of asking who the bearpaw is the mother e__e And you can see that the MC lived a hard life but in the end you know he wins. I want to see life just like that xD Even if your suffering you will always win if ya try :D

I made a poll for those who are interested :3 tnx @Bullstomp and @weeztha for mentioning it :3

Edited by Hyme_18

I love big bang theory cause i kinda see myself in the characters (not the science part) it's just nice they made a show about a bunch of geeks that is sitting inside playing videogames all day and can't talk to women and then as the story progress their lifes get brighter and they get married and live happy ever after :P

I never watched How I Met Your Mother, but I did try BBT after some people recommended it to me. I couldn't get into it though, probably because I saw the jokes coming and the humor didn't kick the way I thought it would.

That's like saying pick between two of your children (Sheldon and Barney)... I simply won't choose!

Then try to llok at it at in a different way :DD Lets say you have a son he can be legendary or he can annoy you to death :D Bear with it and choose GWAHAAAA :DDD

I can't get into either show...

You always work at junes yosuke you should take a rest man :c