Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

7 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

My copy of Cyberdimension finally came

9887b6101d.jpg

And for those that want to see the poster, beware it is NSFW (Not sure on rules of posting, so mods feel free to remove the link)

Reveal hidden contents

6821d52863.jpg

That Wallscroll is amazing, where was that from, I love Noire

• Like 1

@Tanuzomi: Wow! Crystal Edition is beautiful, so much Nep-Nep love! The acrylic one is just as awesome as I thought. and the posters and the PVC figures. Wow, I'm so happy because you got this Edition for yourself, I hope you will gonna love the game and well, it's time for making it your 70th platinum a special one. Uni poster is just awesome, LOL, I would never ask for it, that would be very jerkish since I know that Uni is your favorite character (or waifu). I'm agree with you, Purple Heart face is creepy. Well, which poster I like, I love all of them, it would be hard saying wich one is my favorite. Even Blanc looks awesome. (and you know she isn't my favorite character). Kuronekohime looks so cute too. :) This LE is really pure love. I wish for having it someday. It would be expensive get one, but it really worth it.

Edited by Gein
  • Like 1

@Tanuzomi Wow, your Crystal Edition is so beautiful. I'm glad that you were able to get it today. That crystal Nep looks so great. Well, everything looks great, even the acrylic Nep figure (Even though, I am not a fan of Neptune. :ninja:).  Do you really need to ask me, if want that Vert poster? :P It looks so nice, so, I can't wait for it to be release in the west, in sometime in 2018.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 1:19 PM, ARB1992 said:

My newest is The Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. I almost have the Platinum for the first game; just need to finishing my 'Crushing' difficulty playthrough.

Dunno about you, but the first game was the easiest for me (excluding Uncharted 4), and I'm still wary of even doing crushing on Uncharted 2, because of the yetis. (Crushing on Uncharted 3 is already difficult because of the djinn lol)

5 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Got these for reallyyy cheap today.

16730543_10211932271811833_3905854207173

With discounts: $12 for One Piece, $40 for tales.

Burning Blood as good as Ultimate Ninja series? I know they wouldn't be the same in aesthetics, but action and gameplay maybe?

4 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Dunno about you, but the first game was the easiest for me (excluding Uncharted 4), and I'm still wary of even doing crushing on Uncharted 2, because of the yetis. (Crushing on Uncharted 3 is already difficult because of the djinn lol)

Crushing? Oh thats easy. It's Brutal that's the challenge.

On 2/16/2017 at 1:48 PM, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Burning Blood as good as Ultimate Ninja series? I know they wouldn't be the same in aesthetics, but action and gameplay maybe?

I'm getting fairly close to finishing my 'Crushing' playthrough. I'm in the chapter where you start going up the river. My playthrough has been made a little easier by using the "clip through walls" glitch: basically, Nathan Drake can clip through any wall/door that is on his left side by constantly mashing L2 while having a sidearm out and holding left on the analog stick. It'll slowly cause him to veer left into the wall. It can be used to skip some major combat sections of the game.

I haven't started the other two, yet. I did play Uncharted 3, though, back on PS3; but it has been a long time. After I get the platinums in those three games, then I'll move onto the fourth.

2 hours ago, JaM said:

not a huge fan of it but for half price and seeing Yuffie again...why not?^_^

spacer.pngL4c1026.png

And to complete my A-Z plats :3  

L90fdbb.pngLf75c4b.pngLeaa23b.png

I am very tempted to pick up FF7 during the FF Sale, although it'd be bad timing for me seeing as Horizon Zero Dawn releases very soon.

25 minutes ago, ARB1992 said:

I'm getting fairly close to finishing my 'Crushing' playthrough. I'm in the chapter where you start going up the river. My playthrough has been made a little easier by using the "clip through walls" glitch: basically, Nathan Drake can clip through any wall/door that is on his left side by constantly mashing L2 while having a sidearm out and holding left on the analog stick. It'll slowly cause him to veer left into the wall. It can be used to skip some major combat sections of the game.

I haven't started the other two, yet. I did play Uncharted 3, though, back on PS3; but it has been a long time. After I get the platinums in those three games, then I'll move onto the fourth.

I am very tempted to pick up FF7 during the FF Sale, although it'd be bad timing for me seeing as Horizon Zero Dawn releases very soon.

I'm familiar with the wallbreach glitch. Only ever managed to get throw a cave wall on the 1st chapter though (but hey, meant skipping a puzzle), but Uncharted 4 had a couple of easy ones (one where you're in the attic, and can breach out of the house, and another at the auction party, where you get on the balconies and go out of map.)

19 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I haven't attempted brutal at all. I've heard the horror stories, especially on the jeep ride and speedboat sections (and the boss fight).

I got through those pretty easily. Chapter 4 is probably the hardest part for U1. U2 has a couple of terrible parts like a running section where you can't literally do anything, just die repeatedly until you get lucky. The train section is a little tricky also. I haven't got around to doing U3 yet. They're not impossible, just require patients, a bit of luck and some skill. And honestly they make them so much better games on Brutal. It made me love them so much more. Highly recommend.

Edited by olliebear66t

21 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I haven't attempted brutal at all. I've heard the horror stories, especially on the jeep ride and speedboat sections (and the boss fight).

I haven't attempted Brutal, yet, but I'm going to put it off for awhile. I read on the difficulty spike from 'Crushing' to 'Brutal' and it sounds awful.

14 hours ago, olliebear66t said:

U2 has a couple of terrible parts like a running section where you can't literally do anything, just die repeatedly until you get lucky. 

You mean the part where you're carrying a guy while walking slow as fuck through an alley? I just know that's gonna be a nightmare, or the bridge part after doing the star puzzle. 

12 hours ago, ARB1992 said:

I haven't attempted Brutal, yet, but I'm going to put it off for awhile. I read on the difficulty spike from 'Crushing' to 'Brutal' and it sounds awful.

Yeah, there's claim that they didn't playtest brutal difficulty, considering the walking/jeep/speedboat simulator portions would be the trickiest.

18 hours ago, Torracat83 said:

Bought these games in the flash sale.

L842289.png

L4d5ad7.png

Good luck. I thought about getting MUA, but seeing that 4 controller trophy....