PSN Having Massive Problems - Multiplayer affected

quickfoozlle

I was having issues with Pixel Junk Nom Nom Galaxy's MP connecting over the weekend. I tried it real quick last night and it seemed to work okay, although I was just checking and didn't actually play it. Hopefully this is resolved soon because I need the online for those last 2 stupid trophies!

Red Dead Redemption servers are back to normal now but Max Payne 3's are still having connection issues. 

PD: I just let their support on twitter know that Max Payne 3 multiplayer is having issues, hopefully this will be fixed today.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

PS3 version, if you check my message on the previous page you'll see I listed the games on both consoles that were having issues and the ones that didn't.

ah ok I asked cause I am having problems with the definitive edition and I saw others having a few issues with rise of the tombraider as well (ps4)

29 minutes ago, Dade728883 said:

ah ok I asked cause I am having problems with the definitive edition and I saw others having a few issues with rise of the tombraider as well (ps4)

Well, at least I was able to start a private match, I don't know if I could've disconnected during mid-match as I just waited a few seconds after the match started to exit the match.

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

PD: I just let their support on twitter know that Max Payne 3 multiplayer is having issues, hopefully this will be fixed today.

They haven't replied back yet. 

If some of you can also ask them to fix the issues, that would be great.

Edited by Deceptrox

2 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

I was having issues with Pixel Junk Nom Nom Galaxy's MP connecting over the weekend. I tried it real quick last night and it seemed to work okay, although I was just checking and didn't actually play it. Hopefully this is resolved soon because I need the online for those last 2 stupid trophies!

I was meant to be helping somebody boost these at the weekend. Total bust given all the server issues! Haven’t looked at creating a multi-player room today but the leaderboards are still down 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

I was meant to be helping somebody boost these at the weekend. Total bust given all the server issues! Haven’t looked at creating a multi-player room today but the leaderboards are still down 

It might be worth trying again today! Like I mentioned, it let me at least search for an online game last night, albeit nobody playing as usual ? PM me if you have room for one more when the time comes! I think you can have more than one person at a time anyway? Could be mistaken tho....!

I just tried some PS3 games (famous, obscure and even delisted titles) and here is my report
-The Simpsons (fixed)
-Sega Rally Online Arcade (fixed)
-Resident Evil 6 (semi broken, only the leaderboards works)
-Scott Pilgrim (fixed)
-Chivalry (semi broken, only the leaderboards works)

-Dead Nation (fixed)
-Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (semi broken, matchmaking works, leaderboards doesn't)
-Dungeon & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara (semi broken, matchmaking works, leaderboards doesn't)
-Payday The Heist (fixed)
-Need for Speed Shift 2 (fixed)
-Castle Crashers (fixed)

-Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (fixed)

-Minecraft (fixed? Im not sure. I can see the leaderboards and send invites to my session tho)
-Grand Theft Auto IV (fixed)
-J-stars Victory VS (broken)
-Soul Calibur V (fixed)

And another thing. Almost all the thumbnails from my download list are still broken

Edited by red_tyrant
Adding more games