Hate the PS5 trophy UI

Toshiro-Na55

21 hours ago, Juzota said:

You had an option to not buy PS5.

20 hours ago, Trini said:

Your input is utterly useless. Notwithstanding this topic being beaten to death, the OP is genuinely sharing his/her opinion on what is universally agreed upon for the most part concerning the trophy UI. At the end of the day, feedback is essential, no matter how small, to any company out there to improve their products and services. 

You got told. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Lol wtf? You could’ve and should’ve not commented at all. 

Why? I don't think my post broke any rules of this site. OP said Sony didn't give them an option which is false. And if you really wanna get your voice heard about issues of PS5, I doubt a trophy hunting forum is the right place to do so.

1 hour ago, Juzota said:

Why? I don't think my post broke any rules of this site. OP said Sony didn't give them an option which is false. And if you really wanna get your voice heard about issues of PS5, I doubt a trophy hunting forum is the right place to do so.

The forum isn’t only for trophy hunters.

• 2 weeks later...

I still find it rather baffling. Like people initially complained that the PS3 UI was way too complicated compared to the PS2 we had become used to.

And then the PS4 was a marked improvement on the tested PS3 XMB.

You'd think the next iteration would be like the last, take what didn't work for the PS4 XMB, improve and add new features. Instead it's...this mess of new features no one asked for, and the loss of features people actually liked. Would adore having folders back.

• Like 3

I don't have a PS5 yet but some of my PSN friends do, from the sound of everything said here + what I've heard it really does sound like a massive step backwards.

Has the PS5 gotten any updates since its release? I haven't heard much about any updates at all, now that I think about it. I really hope they have something planned though over the years. Also not liking reports of having to press extra buttons to get to features that were easier before. Yeah, it's just one or two button presses but... the easier things are to access the more likely people will actually use them. Hiding stuff away just... doesn't sit right with me.

Then the whole trophy card + sound thing, just... eh. It's not terrible, just not great either, from what I'm hearing.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently notice that on the PS5 when you look at your/others profile in HDR, they use like a filter that makes everything less vibrant or bright, and if you look at the bottom of your cover image, you can see the how bad they tried to blend with the bottom half.

I recently unboxed my PS5 about 6 months ago. Tried a few games went back to PS4 Pro. I thought I would give it another this month. Its seriously doing my head in. 

Always get a error cant download game EVERY SINGLE TIME when I que a game to download whilst I'm away. Always to have to come back and try again. Sometimes its already downloading a game and the 2nd gives me the error. But without fail its happens every time. 2 out of my 3 controllers either squeak or the D pad is clunky and sticks. I also cant get used the UI. 

Apart from the obvious hardware improvements IMO this thing is junk. I'm going back to PS4 pro for a while again I think.

Edited by RoketBunniZ
I cant spell