Is this game any good?

3 hours ago, RedCrimsonBeaver said:

Anyone enjoyed this game? Did this game reminds you of the old school Atari game?

The controls are responsive, and you get all gold trophies and 1290 points. However, its completely RNG where the ball will go and when it goes fast to the far left or right you better wish that you are in a good position or its game over. And imo if a game is RNG its not a good game, so I did not enjoy it. It took me 25 min for platinum. 

Seems like you can predict the ball by restarting the application, it always goes the same locations. 

Edited by LaWiToR

I mean there isn’t much to it. I’ll say that the game being nothing but luck is horrible design. Once the ball starts moving faster you have 0 chance to get it if you are too far away from where it drops. You just have to happen to be in the area it’s going to catch it otherwise game over.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, LaWiToR said:

The controls are responsive, and you get all gold trophies and 1290 points. However, its completely RNG where the ball will go and when it goes fast to the far left or right you better wish that you are in a good position or its game over. And imo if a game is RNG its not a good game, so I did not enjoy it. It took me 25 min for platinum. 

Seems like you can predict the ball by restarting the application, it always goes the same locations. 

It's not RNG, it follows the same order when starting the game.

12 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

The one time I refuse to buy a cheap and easy platinum due to having christianity forced down my throat. No thank you. 

Lol.... I didn’t even notice the Bible stuff.... you’ll finish it in 1 minute to even notice... took me almost half hour since I was doing restarts and not turning it off....and didn’t even notice that Thessalonians quote

On 3/30/2021 at 4:22 AM, TheSleepyBeauty said:

The one time I refuse to buy a cheap and easy platinum due to having christianity forced down my throat. No thank you. 

To be fair, it isn’t forced down your throat. I only saw anything at the start menu if you let it loop around.

I got the platinum in a minute or two and deleted it like all the other trash platinum games. 

Edited by bkfountain
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 6:17 AM, Thrillhelm said:

This is an attempt to bring christianity and the bible closer to gamers, but disguised as a game that has nothing to do with those topics. The small price is bait and the really cheap design shows they do not care that much about the game, which is below standards even for pre-NES era.

This is below standards for the Atari 2600.  This is not an exaggeration.  This is barely above the level of those old Pong clone consoles from the 1970s.  I made better quality games on an old Apple IIe learning BASIC back in middle school.   The same can be said about the rest of the games in the series. 

Just like with the rest of this shovelware, You're buying a platinum for a dollar.  Know that up front and treat the game accordingly.