TROPHY HATERS CLUB EVENT [SIGN UP NOW!!!]

SIR YES SIR COUNT ME IN! Time to dust off my SNES collection from the emuzon-- I MEAN THE MOST LEGIT SUPER NINTENDO CONSOLE THAT I EVER OWNED, pristine condition, kissed by Shigeru Miyamoto himself.

Rule 6 will motivate me to do my job at work ?

That's some sweet 1st of April event if I ever saw one

Sign me up and also im already 1 out of 3 done.

I beat Super Mario Bros. 1 on that game and watch thing they put out last year between some patients this morning. (Nintendo game)

I'll beat an old game later and i'm gonna go on a two mile run at lunch. I'll post pics for those two.

On 1.4.2021 at 9:13 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW. NOW GET OUT THERE AND DON'T EARN ANY FUCKING TROPHIES YOU LOWLIFE.

[[Jokes aside, if you haven't been able to tell this is an April Fools event, this is where the mask comes off. The words are a joke, but the challenge is real! I will personally use my unlimited skill in graphic design to make you a custom badge should you happen to complete three of those challenges up there. Don't worry, you won't actually be disqualified if you earn some trophies along the way. Happy hunting!]]

1. Well i Completed Halo 2 over 10 Times on legendary (XBOX)

2. Got all Achievements on PUBG (PC) Never wanted to play it on PS4/5

3. Completed DKC on SNES for 104% *, sadly never completed DKC2 and 3 Fully 100%
4./5. Im playing Videogames since SNES generation (1996)

6. I've got a dogo, wife and a job

Still i think even passing all of your tests, i will stay trophyhunter :)

BTW WHERE IS MY FREAKING BADGE ? !!!!!

3 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

BTW WHERE IS MY FREAKING BADGE ? !!!!!

DO IT DURING THE EVENT AND I'LL BE IMPRESSED. IF YOU DID ALL THAT IN THREE DAYS THOUGH CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD JOB.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT, BUT YOU'RE ON THE LIST. COMPLETE THESE CHALLENGES, IF YOU DARE.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally forgot to post but finished this up.

Sat down and played all of Donkey Kong Country with my nephew last weekend. And for do something I hit my goal of doing an hour of cardio every day for the month of April.

So, hey this event was great in being a secondary reason to keep to my goal. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Done!

1. New Super Lucky's Tale - Fun platformer, though the newly integrated DLC levels are plain unpleasant. It's well put together and quite fair if you're not going for all achievements, worth a look either way.

2. The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game - Short little comedy.

6. Got my tomatoes planted and the peas are growing. Not bad for someone that hates gardening, even if they don't look like much yet... still pretty early.

Tried for 3 and 4 but got stuck on my Nintendo game and just haven't wanted to play the PS3 one I had in mind.  :dunno:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 0:00 PM, SyIaris said:

Done!

1. New Super Lucky's Tale - Fun platformer, though the newly integrated DLC levels are plain unpleasant. It's well put together and quite fair if you're not going for all achievements, worth a look either way.

2. The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game - Short little comedy.

6. Got my tomatoes planted and the peas are growing. Not bad for someone that hates gardening, even if they don't look like much yet... still pretty early.

Tried for 3 and 4 but got stuck on my Nintendo game and just haven't wanted to play the PS3 one I had in mind.  :dunno:

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE FREE.

7xAY9xJ.png

Speaking of, Caps Lock off for a second because I actually finished this event myself! Cue the image of Obama giving himself his own medal of honor.

2. Helltaker. This game got some surprise free DLC recently, so I decided to swoop in and mop up the achievements leftover for it. It's a really fun game! Especially if you're a fan of the whole demon waifu thing. This particular DLC was a little more story-driven than the rest of the game, and was REALLY hard, but still a good time. It's free, so it's hard to beat that!

3/5. Rhythm Tengoku. I'm a HUGE fan of the Rhythm Heaven series, and only now decided to finally try out the Japan-exclusive GBA game. Thank goodness for English patches! Technically all I had to do was beat this to fulfill 5's requirement, since it came out before the Playstation 3 ever existed (August 3rd, 2006 btw), but I went ahead and "completed" it by getting Superb on all the minigames too. I could have gone for Perfect on all of them, but there's a tiny bit of input lag from emulation and it just makes it far too frustrating. I still had fun though.

4. The Darkness. Couldn't figure out a good way to get proof of this one, so you'll just have to trust me. I got The Darkness 2 on a huge sale at one point, but I didn't want to be some loser who plays the sequel to a game before the original just for trophies, so I gave this one a shot. It's pretty good, to be honest! The main character moves kind of slow, but in all the action sequences I had a phenomenal time. The gunplay is fun, the Darkness powers are fun to play around with, it's just overall a very good experience. If you have this one, consider giving it a shot! Even the story has some fun metaphors about mental health, something you don't often see from an extremely edgy 00's action game. Now, to get back into character... ahem.

CONGRATULATIONS. I AM FREE.

HsEkeyB.png

• Like 1