PSNProfiles got a little video time on IGN

Eternal21

Coming straight from that video :) This site is amazing, and goes along greatly with my trophy collection addiction and mania.

Although I'll probably never stop using it as reference, and as a trophy cabinet of sorts, the point he brings up is a good one. Out of genuine interest, how are the owner names collected, and why is the discrepancy between reported game sales and owners listed on the site sometimes so great?

• Like 1

Coming straight from that video :) This site is amazing, and goes along greatly with my trophy collection addiction and mania.

Although I'll probably never stop using it as reference, and as a trophy cabinet of sorts, the point he brings up is a good one. Out of genuine interest, how are the owner names collected, and why is the discrepancy between reported game sales and owners listed on the site sometimes so great?

This site only tracks gamers who has typed their PSN ID into the update box.

Edit: Which is quite a lot:

6th November 2013

1,300,000 Gamers Tracked

782,000,000 Trophies Earned

48,845,000 Games Played

69,700 Members

Edited by ionstorm777

I thought everyone hated IGN?

Anyways, I've always liked IGN even if I don't agree with many of their opinions (reviews) but they've always been a great source of gaming news for me. I think it is awesome that PSNP is getting the attention it deserves and it is cool to see what is probably the biggest gaming website out there praise it. That has to feel good Sly but everyone here knows how hard you work and you certainly deserve the recognition. It'd be nice to see a bigger feature on PSNP, maybe Sly can message Colin and explain the differences in rarity as well let others in the gaming community know about this badass website. 

Congrats Sly, you deserve it. 

Parker

• Like 4