Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order PS5 version this summer

Might make an exception to my "don't buy it until you're ready to play it" rule and buy the PS4 version now while its on sale at £16, as I have wanted to play it for a while, then download the PS5 version later. 

Knowing my luck it will be a PS+ PS5 freebie though like Control was... maybe I've just convinced myself to wait after all...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

Might make an exception to my "don't buy it until you're ready to play it" rule and buy the PS4 version now while its on sale at £16, as I have wanted to play it for a while, then download the PS5 version later. 

Knowing my luck it will be a PS+ PS5 freebie though like Control was... maybe I've just convinced myself to wait after all...

Yeah, I got burnt by the Control situation. Also I am burnt by next months plus game Wreckfest. I recently bought that and realized there was no free upgrade for it and now that is free for plus users. I have Fallen Order and I think I got it in one of the holiday sales. I may just wait to play it on PS5 since it says i is a free upgrade.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Star Wars Day 2021 Games and Experiences Deals! | StarWars.com

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

• Coming this summer, we’re excited to announce the next-gen release of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, bringing a number of technical improvements to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console versions of the game. This will be a free cross-generation upgrade to current owners. More details will come soon.

Awesome! Wonder if it'll be one list or two.

So probably a good idea to pick it up now for £15.99 on PS4 ready for the free PS5 upgrade? 

At least in the hope that it's a new list as I have the PS4 platinum already.

"This will be a free cross-generation upgrade to current owners."

• Like 1

• 1 month later...