Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Currently working on the Awakening DLC for Dragon Age Origins. Wasn't able to motivate myself to do the last two games on the list just yet. I still have time, though. I'm also doing some prep work for the Golems of Amgarrak DLC because it has the hardest trophy in the game. 

Good luck against the Harvester. On hard mode that fight is disgusting, I struggled with it a lot. But if you can get past the first phase (which is still pretty difficult), there's a little alcove in the back of the room you can hide in, and neither the skeletons or the Harvester can get you in there. It was super stressful but I just hid and threw out ranged spells until it was dead ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Good luck against the Harvester. On hard mode that fight is disgusting, I struggled with it a lot. But if you can get past the first phase (which is still pretty difficult), there's a little alcove in the back of the room you can hide in, and neither the skeletons or the Harvester can get you in there. It was super stressful but I just hid and threw out ranged spells until it was dead 1f605.png

Have a mage and archer I could use for this. Archers easily become OP and Awakening makes them more so. 

• Like 3