Summer 2021 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, Heather342 said:

I love Okami so much, though I had to change the camera controls in the options as the inverted left and right bothered me too 1f605.png

The opening scene is really long, but once you get past it the game is great. The story is so good, and the music is great. Keep an eye out for all the monsters to complete the bestiary, I missed 2 about half way through the game and had to do a second playthrough on NG+ to finish it 1f44d.png

Camera-wise it was made worse by the fact I tend to play inverted vertical too - and apparently setting it before starting the game didn't carry over into the gameplay! The damn thing just went the opposite to where I wanted it and I don't think there's a way to change it in-game, only from the main menu! ?

Quirks aside, I'm definitely looking forward to sinking my teeth into it. I've skimmed a guide for a couple things to look out for, but I'm happy to do a second run if I miss anything important

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I am really sorry. I have so little time to game this summer i think i will step down

I was able to plat 2 SUPER old games thanks to this event so happy about that 1f601.png

But i bought a bunch of new games i want to play for fun

Don't quit. Just do what you want to do. I gave unofficial updates during the spring.

• Like 3

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Don't quit. Just do what you want to do. I gave unofficial updates during the spring.

Well appreciate that. I might try some stuff in august. I don't know.

But like i said at least i fianlly platted Chaotic and Dokuro. Never thought i would finish those.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

A small update.

Afrika-100% :platinum: 6/29

Monster Hunter IV-100% 7/1

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX-100% :platinum: 7/7

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)-80=>82%

Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure-0%

Shakedown Hawaii-0%

Swaps used-1/2

Just had time to finish up all the Templar maps and get the armor and trophy associated with it. It looks like something the Crusaders would've worn. Looks pretty cool. Anyway, hoping to do the cheat trophies and beat the legendary ships this weekend and get this platinum in the books. If I don't have time, I will Monday or Tuesday. 

Rogue was enjoyable surprisingly. Thought it would be boring since I tend to think of it as a reskin of Black Flag, but I actually enjoyed the story. After playing Odyssey, Rogue feels so much more compact and straightforward.

• Like 1