Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

Whilst I get Overwatch needed rescanning to add the trophies, should the PS4 version not still be called Overwatch: Origins Edition? The dlc is already called Overwatch 2?

Given I got the platinum for Overwatch Origins two years ago, now it doesn't look right that it says Overwatch 2, which I haven't technically got the plat for?

Figured with the PS5 version saying Overwatch 2, the PS4 version could be left untouched, as I got the platinum for a different version. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Whilst I get Overwatch needed rescanning to add the trophies, should the PS4 version not still be called Overwatch: Origins Edition? The dlc is already called Overwatch 2?

Given I got the platinum for Overwatch Origins two years ago, now it doesn't look right that it says Overwatch 2, which I haven't technically got the plat for?

Figured with the PS5 version saying Overwatch 2, the PS4 version could be left untouched, as I got the platinum for a different version. 

In figuring out why there wasn't a new 'Overwatch 2' PS4 trophy list, we discovered the developer renamed the entire PS4 trophy list to Overwatch 2 as that's now also the trophy list that is used for Overwatch 2 on that console... I agree it's quite the mess, but we had to change the name on the site to reflect that

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

In figuring out why there wasn't a new 'Overwatch 2' PS4 trophy list, we discovered the developer renamed the entire PS4 trophy list to Overwatch 2 as that's now also the trophy list that is used for Overwatch 2 on that console... I agree it's quite the mess, but we had to change the name on the site to reflect that

Ah that's frustrating, especially when the original Overwatch logo remains and the platinum is now technically achieved two years before Overwatch 2 even came out ? what a mess.

• Like 2

Did all "remastered" name tags get removed again? 

Bioshock collection is missing → 1 + 2 need remastered, and infinite needs → complete edition.

Dead nation ps4 needs Apocalypse edition. 

Also, any chance of

Ps4 persona 4 arena Ultimax → Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold?

Thank you!

Edited by Reinachii-
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Did all "remastered" name tags get removed again? 

Bioshock collection is missing → 1 + 2 need remastered, and infinite needs → complete edition.

Dead nation ps4 needs Apocalypse edition. 

Also, any chance of

Ps4 persona 4 arena Ultimax → Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold?

Thank you!

Same with The Wonderful 101. 

4 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

Correct me if i am wrong, but stage 13 is the sequel to stage 4? 

It's the same game. Both are ports of Zero no Kiseki (Trails from Zero in English) which originally released on PSP. The sequel is Ao no Kiseki (Trails to Azure) which is correctly placed in Stage 5.

That is assuming you posted this before it was fixed. The current Stage 13 (Kuro no Kiseki 2) is the sequel to the sequel to the sequel to the sequel to the sequel to the sequel to the sequel of Trails from Zero.

The list is correct now. Thanks for fixing!

• Like 2

"Metagal" Series

STAGE 1:

Metagal - (PS4 AS, PS4 EU, PS4 JP, PS4 NA, Vita AS, Vita EU, Vita JP, Vita NA)

STAGE 2:

Metaloid: Origin - (PS4 EU, PS4 NA)

Info from PSN Store

meta.jpg

"The Mark of Kri" Series

STAGE 1

The Mark of Kri 

STAGE 2

Rise of the Kasai

Info from PSN Store

kri.jpg

• Like 2

On 30/09/2022 at 8:40 PM, Mellenthin said:

Thanks for the clarification!1f642.png Another annoyance of mine, could you possibly rename Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer to Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer, as it's supposed to be?

I honestly don't understand why German trophy lists can't be translated properly while Japanese can.

Simply a reminder, BlindMango, but could you kindly answer this as well?

The misspelling has annoyed me for as long as the games has been on my profile.?

Thank you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

Simply a reminder, BlindMango, but could you kindly answer this as well?

The misspelling has annoyed me for as long as the games has been on my profile.1f642.png

Thank you!

Hmm, usually we wouldn't do this but considering the lists for the sequels were named like this already, I've adjusted the name of the first one. It seems to not affect results when searching for the game on the site, so that's good

On 10/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, djb5f said:

Werewolf Pinball (new release) belongs in a series with the other Super Power-Up Pinball games (Touchdown Pinball, Safari Pinball, etc.)

The PS4 version was added to the series but the PS5 still needs to be added.

• Like 1