What trophy took the longest to unlock for you?

Mr Incredible

Every once in a while there is a trophy that takes its sweet time unlocking on screen, sending  you into a panic that maybe you have encountered a glitch. And that all your hard work grinding might have been for nothing.

Last night while playing R&C Into the Nexus, I finally upgraded all my weapons after my third playthru of the game. Only for the trophy to not unlock. Angry at the game I continued on to the next planet to continue collecting bolts to buy my last armor upgrade. About 5 minutes into the next planet I traveled, out of no where my trophy finally popped up.

What trophy has delayed for you the longest?

• Like 1

All badges, medals and ranked trophies take forever to pop and require you to quit to xmb and restart the game and check your stats to get a trophy to pop.... This lovely game is called warhawk <_<

Hear hear...

But there was another. 

41S7895c9.png

One does not simply... 

Walk into Mordor.

After walking through the Black Gates, it took a whole 15mins of wondering around Mordor for the trophy to ping.

Definitely the Traveler trophy from Dragon Age:Origins

Set foot in every area in the game.

post-40636-0-98568500-1385054140_thumb.png

The last boss fight counts as an area and I was trippin balls because it took like 10 mins into the fight to actually pop, and did I mention there was no way to go back?

Edited by THEQXD
  • Like 1

Definitely the Traveler trophy from Dragon Age:Origins

Set foot in every area in the game.

attachicon.giftraveler.png

The last boss fight counts as an area and I was trippin balls because it took like 10 mins into the fight to actually pop, and did I mention there was no way to go back?

Oh yes, definitely this. I was trying to think of something else, but then I remembered that anxious feeling waiting for it to ping. My two thoughts through the fight were "I better keep everyone alive" and "What area could I have missed?"

Stuff like that should have a check list.

• 2 years later...

Most Trophies in Hitman: Absolution. It took a whole 7-10 seconds to pop. Well, I'm not walking out of 2016 without that :platinum:. Believe me or not, it will be mine! B)

Last night in Battlefield 4. Took a strong 5 minutes for "Full Arsenal" to unlock. Man, I was panicing! Haha 

Ah, this reminds me that I'll be working on it. Wait, what?  :gold: Full Arsenal took a whole 5 minutes?? Okay, what were you doing before the trophy popped? Were you at the menu?